Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2011

He’s on Cloud Nine

Below is my interview with “cloudnine” about his consanguinamorous relationship. He notes that some of his answers are graphic (though I don't think they are all that graphic), but he felt like he had to tell it “like it really is.”

*****


FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: How would you describe the nature of your romantic relationship with your relative?

CLOUDNINE: We are soul mates; we are like spouses.


FME: Who knows the full nature of your relationship?

Only a handful of people know.


FME: Tell our readers a little about yourself.

I'm a 20 something from the United States. My parents divorced when I was very little. I am in an incestuous relationship with my mother and feel it is not wrong in any way. We get along very well. We are very close and we are consenting adults.


FME: Did you grow up with your mother? What kind of relationship did you have with her before that started, and how is it now?

Now, my mother and make love often. Previously, I grew up with her. We have always had a good relationship, including before we started making love. She went to all my soccer and baseball games and anything else we did together. As a child, she was never mean or abusive to me in any way. We live together, alone.


FME: When did you first discover you had feelings for her?

I first knew I had feelings for her when I was in my late teens and she always made me feel better when I was feeling down or out of sorts. I've never been much of a ladies man. When she told me she found me attractive, it was the tone of her voice and the way she looked at me that made me suspicious that she meant it in a romantic way and not just being friendly. I just dismissed it. Before that, I had never thought about close biological relatives sharing a sexual type of love.


FME: How do you feel about the lovemaking side of your relationship? Is it a natural extension of your general feelings for her?

I really enjoy the lovemaking side to our relationship. We love sleeping together. We already love each other as mother and son, so making love with each other is a bonus. To give all of ourselves to each other and be truly in love is a wonderful feeling. Our sex life is fantastic and it has no limits.


FME: Are you monogamous, in a closed relationship?

Yes, it is a closed relationship. Just the two of us.


FME: Does anyone know the true full nature of your relationship and how did they find out? How have they reacted?

Yes, I have two friends that know about our relationship and they were shocked and surprised when I told them, but they understood and they are trustworthy. They are the only ones that know. Everyone else, including my grandmother and my mom's siblings know us as mother and son.


FME: How did you start making love with each other?

The first time we had sex was spontaneous and grew out of previous physical encounters with each other. Previously, I had been massaging her back and shoulders for her when she came home from work and she loved it. Other times, she would walk up behind me in the kitchen and put her arms around me and kiss me on the back of my neck and it felt good. I started having sexual feelings for her when she started hugging me in a sexual way and kissing me on the lips. Our first intimate naked encounter happened, ironically on Mother's Day a few years back when we took a shower together which we thoroughly enjoyed. My mother walked in naked and joined me in the shower unannounced, although in a way it wasn't totally unexpected given our prior physical encounters. After that, it was straight to bed and we went at it like wild animals in heat. As we f---ed, I didn't think about whether it was wrong. We were caught up in the moment and it was meant to be. It was inevitable.


FME: Do you think family members have some things better or some advantages that unrelated lovers might not, such as more intense feelings and lovemaking? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

The advantages are that you experience a deep, emotional connection with a person you know inside and out. It is love in its truest form and goes way beyond family love. The lovemaking is out of this world and even more intense than normal because the desire and attraction is much stronger. Forbidden fruit is always best. The disadvantage is you lose the typical family connection because you think of them more as a spouse instead of family.


FME: What do you say to people who disapprove of your love?

I would say to them that we have the right to be together in any way we choose. Being intimate with each other is the way we want it. No one will divide us.


FME: Would you get legally married if you could? If it included protection from workplace bullying and discrimination based on your relationship?

Yes, we would get married in a heartbeat. It should be legal and we already consider ourselves husband and wife.


FME: What are your plans for the future?

We are together forever. Neither one of us can imagine being with someone else. We live together as if we are married. The chemistry between us is great and we have an unbreakable bond. It works for us.


FME: Do you personally know or have you met in person other consanguinamorous couples?

No, but exactly 20 years ago, my mother met a mother-son couple and thought nothing of it and wished them the best and thought it was perfectly normal.


FME: What advice do you have to someone who has romantic or sexual feelings for a close biological relative?

It is perfectly OK to have these feelings. It is not wrong. My advice is to try flirting and communicating with them in the style of a consenting adult and see how they react. Hopefully, they will react in a positive way. You have to send the impression that you're interested in something more than just a family relationship. It truly has to be mutual and you have to have a very good family relationship with each other in place first.


FME: Anything else you want to add?

I would like to say that conventional relationships tends to place too much emphasis on how good looking someone is. Our relationship is based on real, true unconditional love. Making love with each other fills a void in our lives that no one else can fill. We are not harming anyone.

*****

Sounds to me like cloudnine has found a woman who truly cares for him and for whom he truly cares; a deep and passionate love with someone he trusts. There are many places in the world where they would both be prosecuted for making love to each other, but regardless of what others feel about this relationship, this adult son and his mother should be free to share love, sex, residence, and marriage, instead of being denied the freedom to marry and fearing prosecution and bullying.
— — —

30 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I'm very happy for these two, and I'm thankful for this blog so that all of us can read about their loving relationship.

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear that he may not be as genuine as you'd like him to be. Stories such as this are quite common on websites that deal with incest as an erotic interest, and they are almost always fictional.

    It is clear that he desires his mother, or desires an idealized image of a mother, but that doesn't mean that he is actually involved in a sexual, let alone spousal, relationship with his mother.

    I hope he's legit because I think such a relationship is wonderful, but I fear he may be yanking your chain, and ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But also alot are true. I wrote one about me and my Mom.
      Which was all true. Let's hope it's true because it is the best feeling ever.

      Delete
    2. Where did you post it,Anonymous? Better still can you reproduce and post the same here?What is the present status?

      Delete
    3. I welcome comments and submissions, but they can't be too explicit.

      Delete
  3. People are reluctant to provide convincing proof, as consanguinamory is illegal in many places, and consanguineous lovers may also face bullying and ostracism if outed.

    Out of the four interviews I have done so far, Cloudnine's is the one for which I have the least amount of corroboration. I am personal friends with Linda, Melissa, and Matthew and a witness of their love. I am in regular contact with Freesoul and Liz, and have seen pictures of them with their loved ones. I can't say the same about Cloudnine, but I have no reason to doubt Cloudnine; I simply interviewed him and printed the interview. The professional reporter interviewing the "man on the street" on-camera has no real evidence the person they are interviewing is telling the truth, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this is real, I wish them all the best in their relationship. If he's faking, then he is hindering the advancement of consanguinamorous relationships, which is horrible, hopefully you can interview a verifiable mother/son couple one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. If they want to get married they should just do it, or go somewhere where they are not known and do it, especially if they want a child together. If they are already husband and wife in every way, what's the difference, they should be allowed to marry if they want, especially if they are committed solely to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its normal,living along with divorced beautiful mom with sex desire it can happen. it is common thing to have sex with her. Everybody has this kind of desire but only fearless(religion society law and other boudaries)person can go pass through it and make the way...This interview simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in a relationship like this. My son was taken from me when he was 6, he's a fully grown handsome young man now. When he moved back home with me nothing like this had crossed our minds but I was seeing a man just older than my son and he got jealous. I queried why and he said because he wanted to hold me close, kiss me on the lips and make love to me. I thought he had lost his mind. I gave in once thinking it was just something he needed to get out of his system. Oh no it wasn't. We have both fallen deeply in love with each other, the sex is out of this world and although I have reservations he will one day leave me to find someone to have a family with which he says he won't do, he has said he would marry me if it was possible too. I would love to marry him, have his child, we live as husband and wife but even though in some states gay people are allowed to marry, we're not. It's not fair. Fairness for everyone no matter what their sexual orientation is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, thanks for sharing that. It sounds like you (or at least he) experienced Genetic Sexual Attraction, which can happen when your genetic child is taken from you. I would very much like to talk with you more about this. Feel free to contact me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com

      Delete
    2. What happened to your lover ? How did you break up with him?

      Delete
  8. Anyway, this is a wonderful relationship-Mother Son. This is
    the most sensual feeling in the world, no doubbt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi. I have wanted to have a sexual relationship with my mom since i was in my early-mid teens. I never acted on it but wish that i did. My mom and dad split up when i was young and i lived with my mom. i loved living with her she is a beautiful woman. I moved out in my early 20's and traveled a lot. I'm now in my early 30's and i still feel the same way. We spend as much time as possible together, we get on really well. I still want her to be my woman, I'm so attracted to her. I still don't know how to go about bringing it up with her. We hug and kiss a lot and i want to feel the closeness that sex would bring. Any help would be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, thanks for commenting and sharing with us. Please contact me at the email address I provide in the comment instructions below or at www.facebook.com/fullmarriageequality

      Delete
    2. Good luck to them and all the family lovers out there.

      Delete
    3. I connected romanticely with my mom when I was 38 and she 51-been together ever since. I hope you have a successful courtship and loving romance.

      Delete
    4. Anonymous, congrats on your love. I'd like to discuss this with you. Please write me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com

      Delete
  10. FME: Anything else you want to add?

    I would like to say that conventional relationships tends to place too much emphasis on how good looking someone is. Our relationship is based on real, true unconditional love. Making love with each other fills a void in our lives that no one else can fill. We are not harming anyone.


    - Not all of them. No, you´re not hurting anyone, dear. But the hole you fill, that, that dear is called Edipo syndrome and you should get checked. Just to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edipo syndrome? You mean Oedipus Complex? Call it what you want, but it doesn't change the fact that they are happy together and not hurting anybody.

      Delete
  11. My mother and I began a consanguniumaous relationship with my mother when she was 48 and I was 28. Her second husband was dying of cancer and in a moment of weakness we both gave in to our urges and had sex. We were a couple for nearly six years when we decided not to risk anyone finding out so we stopped living together.
    Although my mother got pregnant with our child she had a miscarriage and even though we not trying for a child my mother and I were hopeful she would get pregnant again but she began menopause and that was that.
    We are still sexually active, even today but, like most relationships it has changed to us getting together occasionally to remember the strong love we still have for each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, thanks for sharing that and congrats on your love. If you'd like to be interviewed like I interviewed Cloud Nine, or just want to talk more, write me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com

      Delete
  12. I really liked your site, you can listen to and read some really exotic stories about moms in unusual sexual situations, at Fun2ReadBooks.com They are pretty wild stories for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As someone said we can't be sure if this story is actually true. I remember getting sexual highs writing swingers/ incest stories for myself, even though in reality I'm not the one to do it at all (but fantasized about imaginary people doing it). But I'm sure it's not very uncommon for young adolescents to feel some sexual attraction (minus emotional) at some point towards their own.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like a truly loving beautiful relationship

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know how he feels. I love the relationship I have with my mother. She is my perfect soul mate in every way. The sex is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, congrats. If you haven't done so already, please contact me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com so I can communicate privately with you.

      Delete
  16. I'm in a relationship with my married cousin. She was having a hard time with her husband and cheating with one night stands. I told her i had been in love with hersince she was 8but I am 15.years het senior . We made love the first time in 2013and I am totally in love with her but surprisingly under my instructions went back to her husband . She now has 4children and her husband is more attentive to her. I now have met a beautiful women and she cant stand the fact I want to get together and maybe Marry this girl. Why the interest now when it has almost been three years . I mean if I was good why not bedme agin a month or so later or even the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. whre are your cultures?

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.