- I am afraid of people becoming aware of my gender, sexual orientation, attractions, relationship(s), or sexual experiences.
- I am attracted to someone, a few, some, or only people of my gender.
- I am in or want a same-gender relationship or marriage.
- I am gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, queer, questioning, curious, or heteroflexible.
- I feel like a different gender than what I appear to be to most people.
- I am transgender, intersex, or androgynous.
- I don’t fit into a “traditional” gender role or the role other people think I should have.
- I do not want to ever get married.
- I do not want close relationships, only casual ones.
- I enjoy casual sex at least on occasion.
- I/we enjoy swinging.
- I/we enjoy swapping.
- I/we enjoy threesomes.
- I/we enjoy group sex.
- I/we are polygamous or want a polygamous marriage.
- I am polyamorous.
- I am in or want a polyamorous relationship.
- I am seeing a polyamorous person.
- I/we have or want an open relationship/marriage.
- I am attracted to or want to have sex with a family member or close relative (an in-law, step-relation, adopted relation, half-blood relative, full-blood relative, cousin).
- I am in a sexual relationship with or want a sexual relationship with a family member or close relative.
- I want to marry a family member or close relative, or have our existing marriage legally recognized.
- I have experienced Genetic Sexual Attraction or a strong attraction to a close genetic relative I was not raised with or I didn’t raise or who didn’t raise me.
- I am in or want a consensual incestuous relationship with another adult.
You need to know:
- You are not alone.
- Your feelings, your experiences, and what you want are not necessarily wrong or impossible.
- You have a future. It gets better. You can have a great life!
- Change is happening, and you can help it happen faster.
Not everyone is going to want to accept who you are or who you love or how you love. That’s okay, as long as they don’t try to control you. Sexual, relationship, and marriage rights are arriving for all adults, and as that happens, anyone who hates you or is prejudiced against you will have less and less ability to hurt you. That is why this blog exists; we promote relationship rights, including full marriage equality.
Please see these other pages on this blog:
About This Blog
Against Abuse - There's a difference between abuse...and love and sex.
Love vs. Abuse
Help for the Abused
Help For Those With "Prohibited" or Persecuted Sexual Orientations or Relationships
On Polyamory and Polygamy
On Genetic Sexual Attraction
Consensual Incest FAQ
I Am Sex Positive
Why Support Full Marriage Equality?
Answering Common Objections to Full Marriage Equality
Ten Myths About Sibling Consanguinamory
How You Can Help
For Family and Friends