Translate

Monday, September 16, 2024

Need Someone to Talk With?

Need someone to talk with?

You’re welcome to reach out to me. My name is Keith. Reach out to me with your questions, observations, experiences, or just to chat.

If you’re sexually experienced with a family member or close relative, or you want to be, or someone who is a family member or close relative might have expressed sexual interest in you, you can reach out to me.

If you think or know that someone you know is with a close relative or family member, and you have questions or concerns, you can reach out to me.

If you or someone you know has been reunited with, or introduced to, a close genetic relative and there is a serious feeling of attraction, you can reach out to me.

If you or someone you care about is in, pursuing, or curious about a nonmonogamous approach to relationships or dating (such as polyamory, open relationship, swinging, swapping, etc.), you can reach out to me.

If you are, or might be, LGBTQ+ and you need someone to talk with you don’t have to see at home, your workplace, or your school, you can reach out to me.

If  just need someone to “listen” to you, you can reach out to me.

I never share what someone tells me privately with anyone else unless you give me permission. Thousands of people have told me their secrets.

In addition…

Everyone willing to be respectful in a dialogue is welcome to reach out to me, but I’d also especially like to hear from:

-Media producers and journalists willing to take a neutral or positive approach to these topics.

-Therapists, counselors, psychologists, mental health professionals, and social workers who have a neutral or positive approach to these topics.

-Academics and researchers willing to take a neutral or positive approach to these topics.

-Lawyers, attorneys-at-law, etc., government officials, legislators, politicians, and activists willing to help support relationship rights and full marriage equality for all.

-Business owners whose businesses are safe spaces for all (especially lodging and dining establishments, travel or tourism businesses).

You can email fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or reach out on Wire messaging app at fullmarriageequality (Wire is great, but if you must use a different messaging app, that might be possible.)

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fullmarriageequality

X/Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FullMEquality - You can send Direct Messages.

If a day or two goes by and you haven’t heard back from me, it likely means your message didn’t reach me.


— — —

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.