Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A Man Denied His Right to Marry

We have another exclusive interview to bring you. As this interview is being published, there are many people spending more time home with family members. Perhaps some of them will find this interview an inspiration? Or they can see this for some possibilities.

People in consanguinamorous relationships are everywhere, though consanguinamorists tend to be closeted. Fortunately, some are willing to be interviewed for this blog. As a result, Full Marriage Equality has featured scores of exclusive interviews with lovers denied the freedom to marry and have that marriage treated equally under the law.

The man interviewed below should be free 
to legallmarry his partner, or simply to live together without having to hide, yet they can't. They are consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone; why should they be denied their rights? In much of the world, including where they live, they could be criminally prosecuted for their love.

Read the interview below and see for yourself what this man has to say. You may think this relationship is interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, or you might find it ideal, even highly erotic and romantic, but whatever your reaction, should these lovers be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights simply because they love each other this way?


*****


FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: Describe yourself.

Anonymous Son: I’m 33 and mom is 55. We are Caucasian. I used to work as a cashier. Mom works as a lawyer. Mom and I both have degrees in Business Management. I am the youngest of two brothers and two sisters. We have no children and we live in [a Midwestern state in the US]. We are a heterosexual, monogamous couple and we live together.




FME: Tell us about your childhood.

My childhood was OK. I never had a great relationship with Dad. Mom and Dad were separated a lot, always fighting and arguing.


FME: How did sexual affection become a part of your relationship? Who made the first move?

We actually became active together after her divorce, almost immediately. It was sudden, but I’m glad it happened. I made the first move when I was comforting her.

I was laying in bed with her. She was crying after the divorce because she was so unhappy and felt unloved. I was there to comfort her. 

I apologized to her for the way she was treated and she told me it’s not my fault. 

I told her she’s so beautiful, loving, and she deserves love. I told her I love her and I would do anything for her. 

She said she felt so unloved and that my Dad was never romantic.

I told her I would love her and she appreciated it. I asked her if she wanted to be loved sexually, emotionally, and in every way, and she said yes. I asked her if I could love her and next thing, we started kissing.

We made love that night.


FME: How were things between you after?

We were both very happy. We talked about it after the first night and mutually decided to be in a loving, sexual relationship. Our relationship has been incredible, indescribable, loving, intimate, amazing. I’m very glad it happened.

FME: Did you ever think something like this was possible? Did you ever have any experience with, or feelings for, other family members?

I never was sure if it was possible. I wanted her, especially because I felt so bad for her. I haven’t had experience or feelings with any other family members. Everyone else is married and have families of their own.


FME: How is the lovemaking now? Does it feel normal, strange, especially erotic?

It' is amazing. It’s natural and definitely erotic, especially seeing her naked. Definitely the best sex ever!


FME: What is your relationship dynamic like? Are you more mother and son, boyfriend and girlfriend, spouses, what?

Even though we’re mother and son, we live as boyfriend and girlfriend. 


FME: Do you literally sleep together?
Y
es, we sleep together.


FME: Does anyone else know?

Nobody else knows. We choose not to say anything.

FME: With all of those siblings, how do you keep in private?

I don’t get to see my siblings very often because of work and family schedules, and life in general. My siblings don't live close. I only see them on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and maybe other holidays. I know it sounds a bit crazy, but we’re able to keep it private.


FME: What do you want to say to people who disapprove of this?

I don’t mind if people disapprove. Everyone has an opinion, but I don’t see incest as wrong. It improves relationships. Don’t judge until you try it.


FME: If you could get legally married, and that included protections against discrimination, would you? 

If we could get married, we definitely would.


FME: What advice to you have to others who are considering having a relationship like this?

My advice is that communication is important. I was very nervous at first, but everything worked out. Talk with each other and see where it goes. Consanguineous sex is usually with someone with whom there is mutual love, caring, trust, and an established relationship.

*****

Clearly, these lovers are consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone, and yet they can't even exercise their basic human right to marry. They are happy and in love, yet they are denied fundamental rights. In many places in the world, they can't even be open about their love without risking prosecution!

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason.We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

You can read other interviews I have done here. As you'll see, there are people from all walks of life, around the world, who are in consanguinamorous relationships.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.

If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, or that of someone you know, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page or emailing me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com or see here.

If you know someone who is in a relationship like this, please read this.

Thank you, Anonymous Son, for doing this interview! We wish you both well in your consanguinamorous intergenerational relationship.
— — —

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.