Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

They Don't Regret Going There

One of the administrators of a consanguinamory discussion forum started an interesting thread. I don't provide a link because the discussion forums have since been removed from that location. Under the heading of, "If you could go back in time"...
Soo you find yourself in an incestuous relationship !!! and you have been in it for a while. If you knew then what you know now would you change it ? If you knew all the tears it would bring you cause of the how others would see you would you just say it's not worth it ? Or would you remember all the great and loving times and say yea this is all good and i wouldn't change a thing ? For me i wouldn't change a thing i did. i have found true love and that makes up for all the things you have to put up with. im so happy with the decisions i made long ago and i will never change my mind no matter what....
On responder wrote...




I wouldn't change a thing. My sister and I were home alone from about 4:00ish 'till about 8:30ish so when we started experimenting we could take our time. We were close to begin with but grew even closer during the course of our relationship. It seemed and felt so natural there was never any shame or embarrassment. We both learned so much.
That person went to add that even though the sexual aspect of their relationship ended decades ago, there remains a bond that is "inexplicable" and that to this day they can finish the sentences of the other, that they know what the other is thinking. It is a special bond.

Someone else responded...
I have to agree with the status quo - would not change a thing! You know at the core when something is wrong, just like you know when it is right. Like any great love - it has its challenges, but the intensity of the feelings and the orgasms (what we all love the most I guess) are second to none. While I fully disagree that ALL incest is bad - I guess I have to admit there is a certain thrill being in bed and inside a family member who feels the same way as you do..
The original poster added...

You do know what each other is thinking, when brother and sister are that close, no words need be spoken, the eyes give away your thoughts....
They have beautiful relationships and it is too bad that in most places, they have to hide them. As I mentioned above, I can't link to the thread because the discussion forum was removed from that location. But if you are interested in discussions like that one, I recommend checking out Kindred Spirits.
— — —

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.