Translate

Thursday, June 16, 2022

They Loved Each Other

We are very fortunate that exclusive interviews can be featured on this blog with people who've been denied their rights, and scores of such interviews have been. Life being what it is, not all of the interviews can depict happy results. If you need to avoid reading about people being abused, to the point of suicide, because of their love, then you should consider skipping this interview. 

This blog is one way for people to honestly present their experiences, feelings, observations, and thoughts, which is helpful overall even if some of those thoughts don't fit in smoothly with the goals of this blog. There is diversity in the interviews presented on this blog. The voices of the oppressed should be heard.

People in consanguinamorous relationships are everywhere, though consanguinamorists tend to be closeted.

The man interviewed below should've be free 
to legallmarry his lover, or simply to be together with her as a couple without having to hide, yet they couldn't do that, and others like them today still can't. Prejudice can be deadly. They weren't hurting anyone; why should they have been denied their rights? In much of the world, including where they were living, they could've been criminally prosecuted for their love, and they were severely persecuted.

Read the interview below and see for yourself what this man has to say about the love he shared with his partner. You may think their relationship was interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, or you might find it ideal, even highly erotic and romantic, but whatever your reaction, should lovers like these be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights simply because they love each other this way?

Also please note that someone you love, respect, and admire could be in a similar relationship right now. Should they be attacked and denied rights because of the "incest" label?

***Mild descriptions of sexuality are included in this interview.***


*****

FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: Describe yourself.

Anonymous Man: I'm an American man of I assume entirely north-west European descent. I am average height for my nationality and ethnicity, auburn hair, hazel eyes, pale skin with a pinkish hue and no freckles.

I was a software engineer for about seven years, but I can't get past the HR barrier anymore so I'm trying to preserve my savings until the lockdowns and economic/supply-chain disturbances end elsewhere in the world so I can leave the USA, probably for good. I've been replaced by various visa workers at literally every tech job I've had. I had to train my replacements - as much as that's possible given the caliber of scabs brought in - at each job to get my severance package. Right now I work as little as possible at odd jobs doing maintenance and grunt work: digging ditches, shoveling asphalt, mowing lawns. I can pay my rent with the hours they give me for now.

I'd say that I'm upper middle class but that really doesn't mean much when it's impossible to have a career, so on second thought I'm outside the class system altogether. My goal in life is to take everything I can from the system which betrayed me, and to give nothing back if possible.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, and while I like the rain and cool climate I can't afford to live here.

I don't have any living siblings. I had a sister but she killed herself about 17 years ago.

I don't know if I have any children.

My hobbies are various methods by which I cope with my economic dispossession: wandering in the woods and laying down to stare the sky, playing video games when they decide to not crash, working out enough to not get too disgusting, and generally killing time until I can leave.


FME: How would you describe your gender? How would you describe your sexual orientation and your relationship orientation?

I'm a cisgender heterosexual male. I wouldn't turn down polygamy but I doubt it's coming my way.


FME: You currently live with...?

I rent an apartment and sublet a room to help with the rent. The cast varies, and shifts every few months.


FME: You were in a sexual/romantic relationship with your full blood sister?

Yes.


FME: What was your childhood like? 

My dad was in the USMC for twelve years, and he left when I was four. He had a severe mental disorder which I won't name as it's very rare, likely caused by abuse he suffered in the Marines. As a result, he was granted one hundred percent service connected disability and given a pension along with whatever he got for twelve years of honorable service. This was a significant sum at the time, which vaulted our family from the working class to the middle class. We went from living in apartments and moving every year and a half to three years to owning a house in rural New York, an hour's drive from Lake Erie, where my dad grew up.

Prior to that we'd lived in cities or towns. That was our first experience being in a rural area, and we felt very isolated.


FME: What was family life like? 

Living with a mentally ill father, we had our share of oddity, but nothing threatening. The worst we had to deal with was his declining health and hearing about obscure things on Art Bell's "Coast to Coast." His side of the family are all criminals or weirdos.

None of my uncles on my dad's side of the family look alike, and my dad had a very odd relationship with his mom, so I assume she got around and she had some sort of sexual relationship with him.

My mom worked in clerical settings in hospitals and later landed a job as a secretary at the local school system where we bought our house, so we weren't one of the good ol' boys, but we weren't outsiders. She's very conventional, and there's a streak of coldness and ruthlessness in her personality. She knows what she wants, which is to be as high in the social status game as possible, and she'll do anything to get it.

My mom's side of the family are all unable to think outside the box, other than my maternal grandfather whom they say I resemble in personality. He was a stubborn man, driven, and much less emotional and more ruthless than both me and my mother.

My sister was three years and five months older than me. We weren't unusually close before our relationship started.


FME: Were alternative lifestyles/sex discussed in your family, and if so, how?

Not really. Mostly just Art Bell UFO conspiracy stuff, with a smattering of back to nature hippy stuff from both him and my mom, who's from California.


FME: Can you describe your sexual awakening?

My sister tried to initiate a sexual relationship with me when we were young. I didn't find it compelling.

A couple of years later, I had caught part of the sex scene in "White Men Can't Jump" while flipping through cable at my buddy Vinny's house, and we thought it was hilarious. We would hump stuffed animals and make stupid noises while cackling like hyenas, and then shoot each other with nerf guns. It was a normal childhood reaction to the absurdity of sex, and Hollywood depictions of it, to be honest.

I later told my sister what we saw on TV at Vinny's house, and she asked me to show what we saw. I demonstrated the humping on a pillow on her bed, laughing about it, and she got a very focused look on her face and she told me, "You're pretty good at that." and then laid down on her bed and spread her legs. I was mystified by this, so I shot her with my nerf gun and walked out the door. She looked both furious, frustrated, disappointed, and, in retrospect, horny.

Maybe a a year and a half after that, we were living in a two-bedroom apartment. My dad was constantly vomiting from the medications he was on, so he slept on the couch next to the bathroom, while my mom shared a bedroom with my sister and I had a room to myself.

One night when our parents were gone, I was almost asleep in my bedroom when my sister came in. She didn't turn the light on; I couldn't see a thing. I felt her get under the sheets and climb on top of me. I felt her pull my pajama pants down and do something with my penis.

After a while, I suddenly felt that I was somewhere very warm and amazingly soft, and I felt that whatever part of me was in there was a much larger part of my body than I'd previously thought.

At the same time she started gasping and lightly moaning while she moved on top of me. 

I could feel something was building because my skin started to tingle and became very sensitive. I remember how her flesh seemed softer and how it seemed to billow out everywhere it touched my body.

This went on for a while, until she whispered in my ear in a the most seductive tone I have ever heard, "Do you want to kiss me?"

I said, "I want to see what you're doing."

She paused, then I felt her weight shift and one of her hands rest on my chest as she felt for the lamp on the desk beside my bed.

The light came on and the first thing I saw was seemed like acres of skin. She was completely naked on top of me. She gyrated up and I could see where her legs came together, and I was somehow disappearing in there. As she reared back all the way, I felt the tingling on my skin intensify, and she slid backwards off me.

It was like a switch had turned on. I was aware of both things I knew previously that had no context and the purpose of those things and my body and hers, and I had new knowledge coming from some hidden well in my body or mind guiding me what to do.

I quickly masturbated, with her watching me, her gaze moving from my hand to my face. When I finished I looked up at her and in that instant we both knew what we wanted. I threw my arms wide for a hug, and she pulled the sheet over us as she came down to wrap her arms around me as I did her. She paused for a moment to reach down and put me in her, and then we started making love.

I was no longer lying there as a passive recipient. Now I moaned and groaned along with her. I remember it felt like I was [orgasming] the entire time, but it was less intense. Rather than a build up to a tsunami of delight it was slow and steady waves of pleasure as we moved against each other and me inside her.

At one point I opened my eyes and I saw her looking in my eyes, her hair around her head. She looked like an angel to me, and the words she'd said earlier - "Do you want to kiss me?" - came back to me in a flash. I opened my mouth, and she put a hand under my head to steady me as she kissed me.

It was just lips, and the clumsy kisses of youth, but at that moment I fell in love with her.

I don't know how long we made love, but eventually our lovemaking slowed down and we started to yawn. She got up and left my room, stopping the doorway to look back at me, It seemed like she was checking to make sure that she had got me. Satisfied by the look on my face, she left. I turned the light off, and laid there for I don't know how long until I drifted to sleep.


FME: Can you describe your feelings “the day after”? How did that go?

The morning after it felt like a dream, except that I was unbelievably horny and I could smell her. I cleaned up with a wet rag and tossed it in the hamper, and when I went in the kitchen to eat breakfast she flashed me a warning via facial expressions while mom was pouring cereal for me.

That was another thing. Prior to this, understanding people's emotions was way less important than knowing how to beat levels in SNES games or how to pop a wheelie. This was a whole new world, and if I wanted it to continue I had to learn fast.

That school day passed like a dream.

When I got home, she was sitting on the couch watching TV. Mom wouldn't be home from work until after  five PM, which was a little over two hours away, and dad wouldn't be home until after we went to bed. As I rounded the couch to sit down next to her, she stood up quickly and walked to my bedroom door. I stood, waiting and watching, and then she whispered to me, "Come ON," and then I went into my room. I started undressing and she helped me take my clothes off, and the she undressed so fast her clothes seemed to fly off without much help from me. Within seconds I was laying down,  already aroused, and she bolted on top of me and put me inside her. Then we had sex until almost five, when I had to tell her mom would be home soon.

There wasn't much talk between us about it. I tried a few times, but she didn't want to talk. She gave me a look to silence me while she her body moved above me. So I obliged her.


FME: How would you describe the lovemaking once things got established?

The volume of sex was noteworthy. She wanted it constantly. While I enjoyed sex two or three times a day, what I wanted most was cuddling and girlfriend/boyfriend affection with my big sister and lover. She would not necessarily brush off such attempts so much as she would segue them into sex. Literally every waking moment away from our parents where we could have sex or contact as you would with your lover, we were having it. I think I had more sex, in both orgasms, sessions, and absolute measurements of time lovemaking, with my sister over the course of four and a half years than I've had in the rest of my life so far.

When we first started it was a strange mix of very low-tension high-affection brother and sister relations in public, with girlfriend/boyfriend kissing and plenty of sex in private. It became kinkier as I matured. There's something about the smell of her, the taste of her lips and tongue, and the smell and taste of her sweat and her juices that drove me crazy with lust. I haven't felt anywhere near that connection or raw animal drive to f--- and especially to reproduce, to ejaculate inside, with anyone else. It's still there with other women, just diminished, like watching a TV show on an old black and white TV.

I assume it was kinky for her the entire time. Early on, she enjoyed dominating me until I lost control and climaxed. I remember my eyes shooting open to see her smirking at me while she drove her hips down on me. I think she was working through her issues of powerlessness with whoever had taught her about it with someone as powerless as she was, and I loved every second of it.

As time went on, she often took a more passive role, though she still was my teacher in all things lovemaking and f---ing. The first time I was on top, I had no idea how to swing or drive my hips. She sighed and I felt a moment of panic that I would lose her, but she saw it and pulled me down to kiss her and then slowly gave me the rhythm from the bottom until I could match her in thrust and grind.

I became more driven, almost mechanical, and animalistic. I also achieved the sort of lazy mastery that she loved to experience when I was on top of her, and she looked younger and happier when she smiled as I took charge. Before she looked satisfied but sort of like an authority while she dominated me - the look that a librarian or teacher would give you when you submit and shush down after making noise and earning a stern look.

Neither of us liked physical pain, it was more the position and who's doing the work, as well as the emotional aspects of domination. Sometimes controlling her would give me energy and being controlled by me would give her energy, which would make for good sex. Other times we'd switch it around. It depended on how we were feeling, but at that point we knew each other so well it was like we could read each others minds.


FME: Describe what your relationship became. Was this a marriage, a union, girlfriend and boyfriend, what? Did it change other aspects of your sibling relationship?

There was no single thing: it was all fluid. We were lovers, siblings, spouses; the roles shifted with our tasks, and the feelings from doing something contrary to a role, from violating the boundary implied by that role, made for better sex. We both knew it was naughty, and she said so once while smirking at me as we undressed. It made it more fun.

Before we came together we would occasionally fight over something, beat each other up, hold a grudge for a while, then find it funny and move on. Afterwards we would start to fight over something, and then instead of normal sibling tension we'd get sexual tension. Something like the feeling of "Oh I am going to f--- you so hard for that later you turd" or "If I push you on this maybe you'll f--- me harder for it later". We were switch-hitters in terms of dominance, though the overall level of dominance/submission changed later.

I don't think either of us were very sentimental about the other aspects of a relationship; it just was. One or both of us would get horny, and the person who wanted it the most would drag the other one off to the bedroom or next to a fallen tree.

I could read her as well as she could me, and both of us could tell when someone thought something was up though I was more perceptive.

A big part of the attraction was the sneaking around. It started like a game, and it evolved into a Bonnie and Clyde situation: me and my sister-lover against the world.

One time mom made a big production of leaving for a job interview while we were at home and my dad was at work. After she left my sister moved to drag me away, but I knew something was up from how flighty and wide-eyed mom was. I somehow communicated wordlessly that something was up, then I thought for a second and got some ice cream from the freezer and spooned a big part of it into a popcorn bowl. Just as we sat down to eat it with two spoons, my sister slightly puzzled, I heard the key in the door and mom came back in and looked right at us. My sister looked guilty due to what she wanted to do with me, and I tried my best to make a guilty face despite knowing what mom was doing. Mom laughed and said she forgot something, then as she left she gave us both a big hug, relieved that we weren't f---ing each other's brains out.

I fed my sister ice cream with my spoon between kisses, something I enjoyed doing, and then we went to our room and made love for an hour. Yes, it was our room by then as mom and dad apparently weren't getting laid enough and had put my sister back in the smaller bedroom with me so dad could come off of the couch.


FME: Did you literally sleep together, or what were the sleeping arrangements?

That depended on the housing situation.

In the apartment where we started, we couldn't sleep together unless it was summer break and we went out in the woods behind our apartment complex to one of the forts or treehouses and had sex, then had a nap in each others arms. Even when we were put in the same room, our parents would check up on us through the night.

In the second apartment, we had separate bedrooms, and dad was always home so we went exploring to find places to have sex. One was in an abandoned train loading dock left over from a factory that was demolished, and the others were at various points in the woods next to a big creek about a third of a mile from our apartment and down a big hill. We had to be careful not to get caught. There were a few close calls.

The house my parents eventually bought had a shared closet space accessible from both our bedrooms, and a shared bathroom accessible from our bedrooms and from the hallway. We slept together in the same bed and showered together when we felt like it. I can't describe how satisfying it was to wake up nude in bed with her, and to study her face and body while she slept. Sometimes we took baths when mom was out of the house. Dad, by then, was almost blind from diabetes and always had a radio on, so we had few worries about noise. We also had some sort of national forest down the road so we could go out there and have sex whenever we wanted.


FME: Did/Does anyone in your life know the full, true nature of your relationship and how did they find out? How have they reacted? 

My mom found out when I got my sister pregnant and it started to show.

My sister was built like a softball player: very tall for a girl, broad shoulders for a girl, wide hips, muscular-fleshy build, and with a strong jawline and chin. She looks like a female version of my dad. I look more like my mom, though everyone said I looked like my mom's dad, just slightly taller than my sister, wide shoulders but not very broad, long narrow waist, long legs and arms, long fingers, long narrow face.

We had a pool behind our house, where, sometimes, we would skinny dip and have sex when mom took my dad to his VA appointments as we had no neighbors for almost a mile. My sister took to wearing bikinis, and the pregnancy was noticeable in a bikini, even with her build. I think what really gave it away was that her breasts were getting bigger, and she was gaining weight in the usual pregnancy places. Mom returned from work one day with a pregnancy test, made my sister take it, and told her that she would have me do a paternity test and that was that.

My mom sent my sister away somewhere for a year. I don't know where, because my mom didn't tell me anything, and my sister never said another word of substance to me ever again after she returned.

My mom took my sister to see a lawyer, and I assume she was in some sort of "complete mental treatment and don't speak to your brother, and we won't charge you as a sex offender" thing.

I had to tell the a sheriff's deputy and a slew of mental health workers my entire life story dozens of times, and my therapist probably went over it with me hundreds of times. I assume my sister went through the same. I don't know if any of my mom's coworkers at school found out, but they sure as hell watched me like a hawk my entire time in school after that. I felt so conspicuous that I withdrew from socializing and gave up on friendships, and as a result of that and never needing to learn how to talk to women to get sex when I was young I never learned how to talk to women to get them to date.

I went from having sex two-plus times a day to never having sex, which resulted in compulsive masturbation and pornography use. Worse than that, I went from feeling like a whole person to feeling like an old man, starved of affection and contact in my own home. 

I can't describe what the heartache felt like being cut off from one you've loved with your whole body and soul, because it's sealed off inside me somehow and I've felt like I'm already dead and waiting to rot for over twenty years now.

When my sister returned, she kept her eyes down or refused to look at me whenever I was in the room. She would occasionally hug me, but she was always tense. Whatever medications they put her on caused her to gain dozens of pounds, and by the time she left she was well over 220 pounds and still gaining. Her confidence and self-esteem, already harmed by shaming from my mom, her family, and that of the cops and counselors, took a nose dive and one day she took all her meds and hung herself from the bathroom door knob in her apartment.

Mom was cold and unemotional when she told me. Dad didn't say much, but you could tell he was thinking that his family of dysfunctional rednecks would never have snitched on one of their own no matter what.

I saw her at the wake. She looked like a lump of meat. Wherever my lover was, she wasn't there.

I talked to recruiters to join the Navy as soon as I could, and I studied when I wasn't compulsively masturbating so I could graduate early. I didn't tell my mom about it, and I made sure no one in the school knew about it, but I managed to get all the credits I needed to graduate 1 semester early, about a month after I turned 18, so when my mom sat me down to gently tell me that I needed to find somewhere else to live I told her that I was going to file the paperwork graduate in a week and and I was ready to enlist.

I paid for a cab to the recruiters office in a town 30 miles away, they gave us a bus ride to Pittsburgh, I spent a night in a hotel with the other poolees, and the last I saw of where I grew up was a distant glimmer from the airplane, and that was that.

My dad died in the late 2000s, and I haven't spoken to anyone in my family since then.


FME: Looking back, can you elaborate on the advantages and disadvantages of a consanguinamorous relationship between young siblings?

Again, I'm largely ignorant of normal relationships because I've had so few of them, none were very appealing, and none worked out well. But it saved a lot of time and effort because we were already familiar with each other. We weren't going to discover that the sound of one another's chewing made us homicidal.

It was very easy to explore each other because we'd already done similar things in different context, like when roughhousing.

We had the exact same skin tone, which I found very erotic as I couldn't tell whose part was where sometimes when we were together. It's was very important when I was fixated on porn to find two people who had the same skin tone.

I did feel very at ease looking at a face similar to my own while having sex, which I miss when I'm with anyone else.


FME: What do you want to say to people who disapprove of your relationship, or disapprove of anyone having that kind of relationship? What's your reply to those who would say that this was one of you preying on the other, and that at least one of you couldn’t truly consent?

For starters, it's almost impossible for a woman or older girl to prey on a boy. The power differential barely exists because even the weakest man is physically stronger and more durable than all but the strongest woman. Before we got together, when we were younger, she could pin me down, but I would drag her after me or turn around in whatever choke hold she put me in so I could whale on her. Yes, it's not PC but then again neither am I.

Other than that, feeding someone to the law enforcement, social services, or mental health plantations guarantees decades of setbacks and roadblocks. If you seriously trust some government bureaucrat who is promoted based on the number of arrests or convictions they make to give a single s--- about your loved ones, then you are as dumb as the average bureaucrat is corrupt. If you must keep lovers apart, keep the judgement in the family so your kids don't kill themselves rather than spend the rest of their lives having to jump through hoops to please every f---ing bureaucrat they run into.

My sister had a scholarship to play softball, she wanted to be a nurse, she loved taking care of small animals, and 20 years ago she was reduced to a bag of meat because our b---- mother had to do everything by the book. And that b---- had the gall to blame me for it.


FME: If she had lived and you could get legally married, and that included protections against discrimination, harassment, etc., would you have done so?

I don't like thinking about it anymore, but if our mother hadn't betrayed us then right now I'd be married to her. We'd have a home, and we'd have kids. I didn't see any other future for us besides marriage and family, and I still don't.

As for protections: I doubt that will ever happen. I'm pessimistic about sexual identitarian liberation movements organized along the lines of the Black liberation movement of the mid to late twentieth century. Every single sexual identitarian liberation came as a result of executive or judicial fiat, not from genuine understanding or love from the people. This will eventually result in blowback on all of us.

A political movement can not love you back. It won't take care of you when you're old, or give you a place in its heart when you're alone. Don't put your hope in politics or in people.


FME: What became of her pregnancy?

I don't know. I think she was too far along to get an abortion in New York at the time, but that wouldn't stop anyone. She could've given our baby up for adoption. She was gone for long enough to give birth.


FME: What advice do you have for someone who may be experiencing these feelings for a relative or family member?

Trust no one but your lover.

Don't try to be a hero, or sacrifice for the greater good. You have a limited time on Earth, do you really want to spend it in loveless activism?

There's a video game I fell in love with called Final Fantasy Tactics. In this game there are two main characters: Ramza and Delita. Ramza sacrificed his noble station, the wealth he could have inherited, and his family's reputuation to save his sister, and in the end the rode off together to build a new life in obscurity. Delita lost his sister early in his life, and spent the rest of his life using others to advance his position in society. In the end he gained the highest power in the land, but he lost the woman he loved almost as much as he loved his sister.

Be like Ramza.


FME: What advice do you have for family members and friends who think or know that relatives they know are having these feelings for each other?

My advice is to put them on non-hormonal birth control, since hormonal birth control has nasty side effects, if you think it's a possibility and leave them be. If there are serious risks to reputation or life in underage, unmarried, or consanguine sex in your nation or relation, then take them aside and gently let them know to be careful.


FME: Do you consider yourself consanguinamorous in orientation, or could you be fulfilled in a relationship with someone who isn’t a close relative?

I don't know.

I've never met anyone who activated such raw emotions and drive in me as her. Like I said, there was something about the smell and taste of her that I just knew that was it, she was the pinnacle of my love life. The intensity of the bond was never matched, both in merging our bodies together to achieve a greater bond and in it's destruction with our being forced apart, our humiliation, and her suicide. It took dozens of government workers hundreds of man-hours of "therapy" and mind-altering drugs to break the bond.

As I said earlier, the few relationships I've had were muted compared to my first one, though if that's due to the rare bonds we shared or the ages at which we started is beyond me.

Having someone who knows what it's like so I can truly open myself up would probably be the closest I could ever get to someone again.


FME: Have you met in-person or do you know anyone else who has experience with consanguinamory or consanguineous sex that you know of?

I've met a few brothers and sisters who seem as affectionate as we were, but I left them to their business.


FME: Anything else to add?

I think the best model to pursue isn't identitarian liberation but a sort of separatism. Something similar to Zionism for Jews in the past 200 years, minus the violence and displacement.

Adam and Eve were the mythical first modern humans, and their kids were the first consanguinamourous couples. What my sister and I experienced was in a way a return to Eden, and as I get older, the time we spent together seems more like a dream. Call it Edenism, maybe.

The best model to pursue is many small nodes and loosely connected networks, in nations with lax law enforcement and weak central governments, where lovers can flee to if they are outed or if they want to live their lives among like-minded people without lying.

Identitarianism is fragile because identity is multifacted. If you define yourself primarily by one facet, then eventually that facet will grow to devour the rest of your life. Identity is also formed socially, in your reactions to the expectations of society and the duties and obligations you have to those you share relationships with - even broader but weaker relationships such as "neighbor" or "American" or "Slavic". If you fail in your duties, then your new identity becomes that of a failure: a guy who steals from his neighbor gains the identity of "thief."

You should treat anyone from mainstream society promoting your interests with caution, because how does it benefit them? Are they just some bureaucrat who got money to promote, for instance, gay marriage, and now that gay marriage is legal they need to pivot to something else to keep their jobs? It's cynical, I know.

Embrace what makes you different, as it's part of your identity; but don't let it alone define you.

I doubt it matters but if anyone reading this is in a position to influence it you should promote free markets for embryonic genetic engineering. That is the big thing scaring the hoes, as it were. If any two people could have healthy, happy children they would care less who those people are. And free markets are the most effective way to overcome any technical limit. Smartphones put what is effectively a 2002 era high end gaming rig within reach of everyone on Earth while "One Laptop Per Child" is still worthless.

*****


Clearly, these lovers weren't hurting anyone, and yet people like them can't even exercise their basic human right to marry as things still are. They loved each other and were happy together, yet they were denied fundamental rights. They couldn't even be open about their love without risking harassment or much worse, as was demonstrated.

Why should lovers like them be denied their rights? There’s no good reason. We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. We must recognize that some siblings become lovers in their youth, and some of those becomes lovers for life. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely. Bigotry is deadly.

You can read other interviews I have done here. As you'll see, there are people from all walks of life, around the world, who are in consanguinamorous relationships or have been in such relationships.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.

If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, or that of someone you know, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page or emailing me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com or see here.

If you know someone who is in a relationship like this, please read this.

Thank you, Anonymous, for doing this interview about your consanguinamorous relationship. We wish you well with your plans and with finding peace and happiness.

Dear Reader...

The consanguinamorous and allies do have a supportive place to communicate with others.

You aren't alone! There are others, probably closer to you than you think.

Consanguinamory is not sick.

If you're having feelings for a family member or relative.

If a close relative or family member is having feelings for you.

Should you do it? This might help. If you want to do it, and are trying to figure out how, this might help.

If you've done it but need to make sense of things, this might help.

Taking things slowly might be better for you.

Keeping the closet door closed.

How to live together.

How to avoid trouble.

It would help if all consenting adults had their rights. There's no good reason to deny rights. Here's how you can help.

This is for family and friends, and this is how they can be allies to consanguinamorous people they know.
— — —

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, this story touched me, I felt sad for him :(

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.