Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Another Perspective on a Polyamorous Consanguinamorous Life

Facts:

1. There are people everywhere who have consanguineous sex, and there always have been.
2. There are polyamorous people everywhere, and always have been.
3. There are people everywhere who swing or have group sex, and there always have been.

Sometimes, people are in two or all three of these categories, and those who are might find each other.

We are bringing you another exclusive interview.. As this interview is being published, there are many people still spending more time home with family members. Perhaps some of them will find this interview an inspiration? Or they can see this for some possibilities.

People in consanguinamorous and polyamorous relationships are everywhere, though many polyamorists are closeted and consanguinamorists are even more likely to be closeted. Fortunately, some are willing to be interviewed for this blog. As a result, Full Marriage Equality has featured scores of exclusive interviews with lovers denied the freedom to marry and have that marriage treated equally under the law. Most can’t even be out of the closet or they’ll face prosecution under absurd incest laws, which, instead of focusing on abuse, also target consensual relationships.

The woman interviewed below should be free 
to legallmarry all her spouses, or simply to be together with her lovers without having to hide, yet they can’t. They are consenting adults who aren’t hurting anyone; why should they have been denied their rights? In much of the world, they could be criminally prosecuted for their love, and might be persecuted severely in addition.

Read the interview below and see for yourself what this woman has to say about the bonds she shares. You may think her relationships are interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, or you might find it ideal, even highly erotic and romantic, but whatever your reaction, should lovers like these be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights simply because they love each other this way?

Also please note that someone you love, respect, and admire could be in similar relationships right now. Should they be attacked and denied rights because of the "incest" label?

You might want to read this interview first, or wait and read it at the end (I'll link to again below) as they are connected.

**WARNING: Mildly explicit descriptions of adolescent exploration and adult sex.**


*****


FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: Describe yourself.

Neely: I'm Neely, I am 24 years old, from an upper-middle class family, I currently live in West Virginia. I have an older sister, Marie, and a younger sister, Amy, and one older brother, John. I currently have one daughter by my brother.

FME: Are you married or have you ever been married? 

I am not married at the moment but that will be changing soon, my wedding day is on September 18.


FME: How would you describe your gender? How would you describe your sexual orientation and your relationship orientation
?

I identify as a polyamorous, bisexual female.


FME: You currently live with...?

I currently live with my fiancé and my daughter. Thankfully, my siblings and their families live within walking distance.


FME: You are in a sexual/romantic relationship with your full-blood brother, sisters, and parents?

I am in a sexual/romantic relationship with my siblings, and a sexual relationship with my parents. It started with my siblings when I was 14.


FME: What was your childhood like? What was family life like? Were alternative lifestyles/sex discussed or practiced in your family, and if so, how? Can you describe your sexual awakening?

My childhood was very normal, school, activities, homework etc. Family life was good, but would become great. Alternative lifestyles and sex were never discussed or practiced until we all got involved together. My sexual awakening occurred when I was 12, it happened when I saw my sister Marie, who was 13, nude for the first time. Her body was developing and she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. From that moment on, I often fantasized about Marie and all the things I wished we would do to each other. I started reading incest erotica online and just became fascinated and maybe even obsessed by the idea of it.  Marie was the first girl that I had been with, but have since been with many.  


FME: How did sexual affection become a part of the relationship between family members?

Marie and I made love for the first time when we were 15 and 14 respectively. It  was made possible with the help of one of my now closest friends, Jennifer, who recently gave an interview with you. Jennifer and I met online and we talked about everything, including sex. I told her that I had been fantasizing about Marie and John, and she shared her story with me. It was comforting to know that I wasn't alone. I came to find out that Jennifer lived nearby and worked at a local video game store, so I met her, we went to lunch together and she offered to help me get with Marie and John. She said that Marie would be the hard one and that John would be easy once Marie was on board, She told me that John might be able to resist one of us, but there is no way he will be able to resist two pretty naked girls that want to have sex, and she was right. 

Marie was a cheerleader and she would often come home from practice tired and sore. Jennifer suggested that I offer to give Marie massages, and Marie accepted. Over time, I was like, "Let's get this shirt or skirt or pants off; they are in the way". To not make her uncomfortable, anything I took off of her I also took off of me. One day, after the massage, she kissed me when we were both nude and said, "You looked like you've been wanting to do that for a while." I hugged her and we kissed again, we fell back onto the bed and made out, and fully explored each other's body. After Marie and I had been involved for a couple weeks, I told her about my desire to get John involved as well, thankfully, she was in favor of the idea. 

I introduced Marie to Jennifer and she took us lingerie shopping so we could have something sexy to wear when we tried to get John. Marie and I both made out with Jennifer for the first time that day. That weekend we had the house to ourselves as our parents were out of town and Amy was spending the night at a friend's house. That night, Marie and I changed into our lingerie and went into John's room. He was playing video games and didn't really notice us at first. Once he realized we were there and saw us, he was more than a little surprised. He wanted to know why we were wearing lingerie, as if it wasn't obvious.

Marie simply told him "We want to have sex with you."

He started to protest, "But you're my sisters."

Marie shut him up with a kiss and sliding her hand down his pants, and from there raging teenage hormones took over. Marie was already on birth control, so no need for her to use a condom, I was not, so safe sex for me, for the next few months at least. 

Amy got involved when she caught us and demanded that she not be left out.

Our parents found out by catching John and Amy having sex. There was no "maybe" that something was going on; they were nude and she was riding him. As it turned out, both of my parents had past sexual relationships with relatives. My mom was with her uncle who was close in age, and my dad was with a cousin. They both viewed it as a very positive experience, and knew that we were able to share in a similar experience.

Our parents made themselves available to us for sex. They wouldn't come to us for it, as they did not want us to feel like they were forcing themselves on us. Again, it had to be our choice. The first time we all made love together was a special day.


FME: Can you describe your feelings during those processes and events? How about “the day after”? How did that go? How were you feeling?

Excited that it was finally happening. Nervous that it was actually happening as well. As for the day after, Marie and I were thrilled, John was a little awkward around us for a couple days, but he got over it once he knew that we truly were OK with what had happened and embraced our lovemaking. 

FME: Before this had you ever thought this would be possible or enjoyable; did you have any opinion one way or the other about close relatives or family members being together? 

I fully expected it to be enjoyable, but before I met Jennifer I just assumed it would stay a fantasy. I strongly believe that as long as it is consensual, families and siblings in particular should make love to each other often. 


FME: How do you describe the sex now? Taboo? Natural?

Even today, the sex is still incredible. At first, there was a taboo feeling to it, but it hasn't been that way for a long time. It feels completely natural. 


FME: Describe your relationship with your family members now. 

I was always closest to John and Marie, so with them, it definitely feels more like we are spouses. Amy is more like a girlfriend, and my parents more like family-with-benefits. We have been active for many years now. We are siblings who happen to be lovers as well and we wouldn't want it any other way.


FME: Do any of you or all of you together ever involve anyone else?

We do have friends that are also involved with family members, and on occasion, we will get together for group sex. Mostly, it is people that we know, but there are times when someone new is invited. They are always made aware that there will be close relatives there with each other; they have always been very accepting of it. 


FME: Do you get together in pairs or is it usually a threesome or moresome?

All of the above. Often it is spontaneous, sometimes it is planned in advance. John and Marie married twins - a brother and sister - who are also involved with each other. Obviously they have no problem with our lovemaking and often join in. My fiancé knows and had past experience with his sister, while they are still on good terms, they aren't actively involved anymore after she got married and moved away. Amy's boyfriend knows and is perfectly OK with it, though that may be due to being able to have sex with Marie and me as well!


FME: Do you all literally sleep together, or what are the sleeping arrangements?

John and Marie, along with their spouses, live next door to my fiancé and me, so it isn't uncommon for us to be in each other's bed. Amy and her boyfriend live about twenty-five minutes away, but they know that they are welcome in our beds at any time. 


FME: How did you find spouses who were supportive of this or wanted to participate? How did you introduce them to the fact that family members were also lovers?

John and Marie met their spouses through Jennifer. They are the step-siblings of a friend of hers, and they were already involved. My fiancé Matt and I were best friends growing up, then his family moved away, they moved back when I was in high school and the sparks were immediate and intense. He found out by having a threesome with Marie and me. We convinced his sister that she should experiment with her brother.


FME: Does anyone else in your life know the full, true nature of your relationships? What kind of steps, if any, have you had to take to keep your privacy?

Mostly, just a few close friends that are involved in their own family relationships know. As for privacy, we simply keep it behind closed doors. 


FME: What do you want to say to people who disapprove of your relationship, or disapprove of anyone having this kind of relationship?

Let people love who they love. 


FME: If you could get legally married to a family member or multiple family members, and that included protections against discrimination, harassment, etc., would you? 

Yes.


FME: Tell us about the children born to family members.

My sisters and I each have a child by John, a daughter for Marie and I, and a son for Amy. Yes, our other partners are all aware of paternity. Our children by our brother are completely fine with no health issues.


FME: What do your children know about this?  What if they wanted to be with you or with each other, or an aunt, uncle?

Presently, they do not know. If that time comes, I will likely take the same approach my parents did; it would have to be their choice. 


FME: What advice do you have for someone who may be experiencing these feelings for a relative or family member?

Tread carefully. Not everyone will be as fortunate as I was. 


FME: What advice do you have for family members and friends who think or know that relatives they know are having these feelings for each other? 

Be supportive. Life can be hard enough without needless bigotry from people that are opposed this.


FME: Do you consider yourself consanguinamorous in orientation, or could you be fulfilled in a relationship with someone who isn’t a close relative? Also, do you consider yourself polyamorous as an orientation, or could you be happy with monogamy to an unrelated person or monogamy with a sibling or other family member ? 

While I do consider myself to be polyamorous, I believe that I could be happy and fulfilled in a monogamous relationship regardless of it was a family member or not.


FME: Any plans for the future?

Getting married soon and expanding my family. 


FME: Anything else to add?

Thank you for all that you do. I hope to see consensual incest become legalized in my lifetime.


*****


If you want to read that related interview with Jennifer, it is here.

Clearly, these lovers are consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone, and yet they wouldn't even be able to exercise their basic human right to marry as things are now. They love each other and are happy, yet they are denied fundamental rights.

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason.We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

You can read other interviews I have done here. As you'll see, there are people from all walks of life, around the world, who are in consanguinamorous relationships.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.

If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, or that of someone you know, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page or emailing me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com or see here.


If you know someone who is in a relationship like this, please read this.

Thank you, Neely
, for doing this interview about your polyamorous, consanguinamorous life! We wish you well in your relationships!
— — —

6 comments:

  1. Let people love who they love

    ReplyDelete
  2. If two or more adults, including those who are closely related consent to an relationship between themselves, it is not hurting anyone who believes in equal relationship (and if marriage becomes an option that as well) rights. Though I am bi and polyamorous, consanguinamory was never an option for me due to religious dogma in my family. However, I welcome people in polyamorous and consanguinamous relationships (regardless of gender and/or sexual orientation) to experience the joy in themselves and their partners to make an better world for the rest of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Prison cells should never be getting filled, at any time, by ADULT family members who are having CONSENSUAL sex and loving each other deeply . It's disgusting that government "Fat Cats/Big Wigs" still make it illegal. But I can understand the baby making part. It's a gamble because it increases the likely hood of birth defects which is not good, of course. So, I am not on board with the reproducing between close family members especially if it continues generation after generation. That's when they start giving birth to "gremlins" or "reptilians"to put it lightly and comically.But with everything else I agree.
      P.S. I have read many stories on this website and I can't say that if I was in similar, if not exact, type of situation I would be able to resist especially if the attraction/sexual tension is so incredible strong among us/them. Especially with my libido and my love for beautiful women. I'm probably one of the last to judge. Haha

      Delete
  4. I know a brother and sister that are both grandparents that have been intimate sexually since they were teenagers. The sister and I experienced lesbian sex together and eventually got caught by her brother. All three of us experimented with masturbation and then oral sex. What I didn’t know is when I went home and they went to bed at night they would sneak into each other’s rooms and do that and more. I actually told my grandmother about them and she just said keep it secret. They aren’t hurting anyone and consensual sex between siblings is safer as both learn to pleasure each other. They will both be more confident and know how to please future partners.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.