Translate

Monday, November 13, 2023

A Break Proved They Belong Together

We have another exclusive interview to bring you. 

People in consanguinamorous relationships are everywhere, though consanguinamorists tend to be closeted. Fortunately, some are willing to be interviewed for this blog. As a result, Full Marriage Equality has featured scores of exclusive interviews with lovers denied the freedom to marry and have that marriage treated equally under the law. Most can’t even be out of the closet or they’ll face prosecution under absurd incest laws, which, instead of focusing on abuse, also target consensual relationships.

The man interviewed below should be free 
to legallmarry his spouse, or simply be together without having to hide, yet they can’t. Prejudice can be deadly. They are consenting adults; why should they have been denied their rights? In much of the world, they could be criminally prosecuted for loving each other this way, and might be persecuted severely in addition.

Read the interview below and see for yourself what he has to say about the affection they enjoy. You may think this relationship is interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, or you might find it ideal, even highly erotic, but whatever your reaction, should lovers like these be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights simply because they love each other this way?

Also please note that someone you love, respect, and admire could be in a similar relationship right now. Should they be attacked and denied rights because of the "incest" label? 


*****

FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: Describe yourself.


Danny: I'm Danny, 32, :Latino-Italian mix, six feet, 180 pounds. I am a maintenance supervisor for an apartment complex. I am my mother's only child. We are from Southern California. I'm a big sports guy. I love the beach but I'm also a homebody.



FME: Are you married legally and/or ceremonially to your mother?

Not legally married, but three years into our relationship, I got her a ring and even wrote my vows and commitment to her. No official ceremony, but we truly feel more husband and wife at this point in our relationship.



FME: How would you describe your genders? How would you describe your sexual orientation and your relationship orientation... are you heterosexual, bisexual, what?


I am male and heterosexual mother is female and she says she is "strictly dickly."



FME: You currently live with...?


Well, three months into our relationship, we moved out of California so we could have a fresh start as a couple and be more comfortable as a couple in a place no one knew us as mother and son. So we've lived together almost five years now.



FME: You are in a sexual/romantic relationship with your biological mother?


Yes, she is my biological mother. The woman who gave birth to me.



FME: What was your childhood like?


My mother had me at 15. So she was still growing up and maturing when I was born. Because of that, I was always by her side. We have been super close my whole life. Growing up, we spent a lot of time watching movies and shows making dinner together, kinda stuff couples do already. She was always pretty carefree would regularly walk around in a t-shirt and thong. Seeing her that way into puberty, of course I noticed her big round ass in a thong and noticed her bush sticking out the side of her underwear. And she has a nice C-cup.

My sexual awakening was, first, hearing my mom have sex with men late at night, eventually spying and seeing her have sex. I was in awe!

I lost my virginity in high school to a girlfriend I had at the time. But my mother, as a woman, was always on my mind.



FME: How did sexual affection become a part of the relationship?


Well, there was  a lot of build up, I feel, through the years. I was lusting after her and seeing her half naked all the time. Then she once caught me with morning wood and told me, "Put the big thing away." Then, spying on her. She admitted later she knew I was. And a couple times she didn't close her door fully on purpose. And then, finally, she caught me with two of her dirty, worn thongs in my room and confronted me. I was lost for words. She just told me stop being gross.

Then, a few days later, I noticed she left a just-worn thong on the bathroom floor. And again the next day. And three days later she told me to please put her underwear in the hamper when I was done. It was am awkward moment, but it was all part of the sexual tension building between us.


I was finally out of high school. I was 18, she was 33 at the time. It was a Friday night. I got home before 2 A.M. and she got home shortly after. We have smoked weed together since I was in high school. She was a little buzzed coming in and so was I. We both wanted to smoke. We were sitting on the couch rolling a blunt. I could tell she was down and asked her what was wrong.

She started to cry and said she feels she's going to be alone forever and she has the worse luck in men and is tired of being treated like she doesn't matter.

I moved over and hugged her and I just went in telling her she’s the most beautiful woman around and calling her sexy is an understatement. She's so amazing and driven and no woman comes close to her. I told her that I will take care of her and that I love her more than anything.

We were sitting and hugging so we were face to face and she looked up and I can't tell you why, but I kissed her lips. We kissed again and then we kissed not like mother and son and our tongues met. My hands were all over her. She told me later she felt me get rock hard from us kissing.

My hand touched her crotch over her pants. I undid her pants she did not stop me up. I took them off and her thong. The sight of her and how turned on she was... I stood up and dropped my pants.... on the couch, we made love for the first time.

She told me to go to her bed. We got up and went to her room and she wanted me to lay down and she got on top of me. After we cuddled and ended up falling asleep.



FME: How was the next day?

She woke up in the morning and freaked out. She was so upset and couldn't believe it happened and what we did. She was crying.

I pulled her to me and told her that I love her more than any man could and will. That it's OK and we're OK. We both had felt the tension between us.

She kept saying she was a bad mom. I told her she's a great mom and an amazing woman. She calmed down and she tried to say sorry. I told her "NO! Don't be sorry. it was so amazing" and that I love her and I hope she also enjoyed it, too.

We looked at each other and our hands touched and I put her under my arm and told her that I love her more than anything and I kissed her cheek and she turned so I kissed her lips. We had sex again.

I describe the feeling as the most intense, overwhelming feeling. Beyond horny. The sight of my mother... her smell, her touch. I was so aroused before, during, and after.

The initial shock shook her. We were able to talk and we knew we opened this door and it wasn't going to be shut. We talked about keeping this a secret and that she is still my mom and she admitted she was shocked how amazing the sex was.

It led to a lot of sex and, of course, to crazy feelings and emotions. We were sexual for four years.

Then, one day, she told me "We can't do this anymore." We were falling in love and she said she's going to ruin me and it isn't fair for me.

For five years we stopped and dated other people.

Five years later, we just happened to get single around the same time and one dinner date, of course, led to us having sex. We had intense sex, like we truly missed each other.

We gave in and decided to really do this and we both want this and we committed to each other and slowly became more boyfriend and girlfriend than mom and son.



FME: How do you describe the lovemaking now? 

So the first three times we had sex was gentle and lovemaking. It wasn't until our fourth time I got more aggressive. So, sometimes she wants to be just f---ed and manhandled, and sometimes she wants me to be gentle and make love. I am addicted to her scent.

We both have a high and wild sex drive. Sex is still overwhelming and amazing.



FME: Describe your relationship now.


We recently celebrated  five years as a couple. We are married in our hearts. We live as a married couple. We introduce each other as husband and wife. I love I waking up to her every day.



FME: Does anyone in your life know the full, true nature of your relationship and how did they find out?

My mom's BFF knows and her youngest sister - my aunt - knows and gets it. They knew our relationship, knew our connection. We don't see a lot of family so no one else knows. Where we live, everyone knows us as a couple only.



FME: Having to hide the full nature of your relationship from some people can be a disadvantage. Can you describe how that has been?


The best decision we made was to move far away and where no one knows us so we could start this new life together. We are able to live as a true couple.



FME: What do you want to say to people who disapprove of your relationship, or disapprove of anyone having this kind of relationship?


They can mind their own business and their opinions don't matter. We love each other so much and have a life together.


FME: If you could get legally married, and that included protections against discrimination, harassment, etc., would you?


A hundred percent. We would run to the courthouse today if we could.



FME: Do you have children together?


No. That's too risky and we love our life how it is.



FME: What advice do you have for someone who may be experiencing these feelings for a relative or family member, especially a mother or son?


It all depends on the circumstances, but it's up to you if you want to live in fantasy or try and make this reality. I would listen to your heart.



FME: Do you consider yourself consanguinamorous in orientation, or could you be fulfilled in a relationship with someone who isn’t a close relative?


My mother is the woman for me and truly believe that, so it could be an orientation.



FME: Any plans for the future?

We are living it and loving our life. We just have normal plans, like upgrading our cars, maybe buy a bigger house. But we are in love and happy.


*****

Clearly, these are consenting adults, and yet they can't even exercise their basic human rights as things are now. They are happy, yet they are denied fundamental rights. They can't even be open about their affection without risking harassment or much worse.

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason. We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

You can read other interviews I have done here. As you'll see, there are people from all walks of life, around the world, who are in consanguinamorous relationships.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.

If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, or that of someone you know, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page or emailing me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com or see here.


If you know someone who is in a relationship like this, 
please read this.


Thank you, Danny,
 for telling us about your intergenerationalconsanguinamorous relationships. We wish you and your wife well!

— — —

6 comments:

  1. Great case study. Really glad things worked out for these two. I grew up with sexual feelings for my mum, like most sons I think, and definitely wish I'd tried for sex with my mum. I can think back to times where it was definitely a possibility eg hints from her, but at the the time I questioned whether I was imagining this or not. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 34 and my mom is 52. My mom lost his husband last year. My mom and her husband has active sex life. After 6 months of my moms husband’s death, my mom started showing her body to me in accidental way. Even she showes her boobs and vagina to me, she was acting like she was asleep. I had feelings for my mom since my 14. I was surprised that my mom is showing her hidden treasures to me. When she was married to my dad and then her another husband that time she never show me her body. I accidenttally I saw my mom naked several times, but never happened before that my mom is sleeping and her clothes get off. I'm pretty sure my mom was trying to seduce me. Sometimes I touched her butt and boobs while she was sleeping beside me. I could not do much thing cause we are living in a small village in India. We were living in my mom's parental house then. My uncle lived in the next room. Now I got a job in a big city. My salary is high. I want to bring my mom with me. Then I would propose her to marry me. If you guys have any suggestions, please share. I really want to marry my mom. She is my dream queen. My mom was already married twice. With my dad and with her another husband. In India marrying several times is not very well acceptable. That's why my mom doesn’t want to marry another man. But I believe my mom still has sexual urge. So it’s the best possible solution for both of us to start a sexual relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you from and how do you remain private?

      Delete
  3. My mom and I had a great amount of sexual tension building up between us during my puberty. It was clear we wanted this to happen but on my side I was too afraid. There were quite a lot of innuendos but we didn't move to much more than that. OK, maybe a liitle touch but we both wouldn't dare go for more. So I admire these two and now that a few years have passed I regret not exploring what that relationship would have brought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's the situation now? You got married/ have a partner or she too has moved on with her life?
      Why don't you try now?

      Delete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.