Translate

Thursday, June 29, 2023

A Dad and His Daughters

We have another exclusive interview to bring you. 

People in consanguinamorous relationships are everywhere, though consanguinamorists tend to be closeted. Fortunately, some are willing to be interviewed for this blog. As a result, Full Marriage Equality has featured scores of exclusive interviews with lovers denied the freedom to marry and have that marriage treated equally under the law. Most can’t even be out of the closet or they’ll face prosecution under absurd incest laws, which, instead of focusing on abuse, also target consensual relationships.

The people interviewed below should be free 
to legallmarry, or simply to be together without having to hide, yet they can’t. Prejudice can be deadly. They are consenting adults; why should they have been denied their rights? In much of the world, they could be criminally prosecuted for loving each other this way, and might be persecuted severely in addition.

Read the interview below and see for yourself what they have to say about the affection they enjoy. You may think this relationship is interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, or you might find it ideal, even highly erotic, but whatever your reaction, should lovers like these be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights simply because they enjoy each other this way?

Also please note that someone you love, respect, and admire could be in a similar relationship right now. Should they be attacked and denied rights because of the "incest" label? Please note that this blog supports ethical, disclosed, of consensual nonmonogamy, and does not endorse cheating.


*****


FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: Describe yourselves.

John: I am a civil engineer, we live in Central Europe. I am 42 years old. I live with my wife and younger daughter. The wife is 41 years old, the daughter is 19. The older daughter is 23. My wife works as a teacher. We live quite nicely. My father is Italian, and my mother is of southeast European origin. 
I have been in a sexual relationship with my elder daughter for the past 3 years. I have been in a romantic relationship with my younger daughter for a year.

Caroline: I am a fitness instructor, I have my own gym and I can say that I have decided on a career in that direction. I'm 23 years old. I live alone, about half an hour from my parents and sister. I always wanted to be independent so I separated. I've been having casual sex with my dad for a while now, and I don't regret it for a second.

Meg: I am currently studying, majoring in information technology. I am 19 years old and I live with my parents. I am in a relationship with my father.


FME: How would you describe your genders? How would you describe your sexual orientation?


John: Male, heterosexual.


Caroline: Female, heterosexual.

Meg: Female, heterosexual.


FME: You are in a sexual relationship with your biological daughters?


John :
Yes, they are my full biological daughters.


FME: How does this fit in with your marriage?

John:
My marriage with my wife is desperate. We got married young when we had our first daughter, we almost didn't have a choice. We are very different in character, so we were never close.


FME: Are you conflicted about keeping this secret from your wife?

John: No, I don't mind doing this without my wife's knowledge. I know she would judge us and ruin everything for us. Also, I'm not sexually attracted to her, only to my daughters.


FME: Does your wife think this is a monogamous relationship? Would you mind her having other lovers?

John: As far as I know, she thinks she and I are in a monogamous relationship. I don't think she has any lovers at the moment, although I wouldn't mind if she did, she's free to do what she wants, we're going to divorce anyway.


FME: Can you describe your sexual awakening? 

Caroline: My sexual awakening started with puberty. I became aware of how much I loved sex and I loved changing partners.

Meg: Very early, at the beginning of high school. 


FME: What were things like when you were raising your daughters? Do they have the same mother How did you raise them as far as teaching them about relationships, sex, etc.?


John:
Yes, they have the same mother. I never taught them about sex, my wife did. She is very responsible in that regard.

FME: How did sexual affection become a part of the relationship between you?

John: When it comes to my older daughter, she has always been attractive to me. I was ashamed of those feelings but they were getting stronger, especially since we are very close. This includes physical contact.

One thing led to another, a touch to a kiss, a kiss to sex.

Our first sex was when I brought her back from a party. We talked about everything and she suggested sex. I honestly didn't think twice. We stopped in a nearby forest and there was our sex in the car. It was strange later but through the conversation we explained how we feel and that we can have sex but without being tied down to each other.

When it comes to my younger daughter, I have to say that the relationship with my older daughter has opened my horizons. I became aware of how good this relationship can be. Me and my younger daughter were always close, on the verge of romance, so I confessed my feelings to her. It took her a while to figure it all out, but luckily she felt the same way. She was in love with me.

Caroline: My father has always been handsome and attractive, there's no denying that regardless of him being my dad. I always admired his strong arms and back. Even before we got into this relationship, if he had asked me, I would have had sex with him. The first time it happened spontaneously, and later everything went according to its own course. Sex has become an indispensable part of our relationship. 

Meg: I've always felt close to my dad, it just took me a while to figure out how I love him. Yes, he is my father, but also the man I love, whom I want to marry. I have never felt happier.



FME: Can you describe your feelings during those initial encounters? How about “the day after?"

John: The day after I had sex with my older daughter, I felt confused. I didn't know what would happen now. Fortunately, she was responsible and clarified everything, so I calmed down and let myself enjoy it. After having sex with my younger daughter, taught by previous experience, I gave her all the support and was by her side.

Caroline: Even though I didn't have anything against having sex with my dad, when it happened it was still a big deal. I took a couple of hours to pull myself together and understand what happened. I understood that this was still a wonderful experience and that I wanted more. It was exciting. I was especially glad to be able to please my dad. The fact that he's great at sex is also a benefit.

Meg: Considering that I first got into a love relationship and then a sexual relationship with my dad, there were no unclear things about sex. The day after I just wanted more.


FME: Before this had you ever thought this would be possible or enjoyable; did you have any opinion one way or the other about close relatives or family members being together?

John: I always felt attracted to Caroline, I was ashamed but I wanted sex with her since she was of legal age. 

Caroline: I wanted sex with my dad, I was ready, but I thought it was my fantasy and that nothing would ever happen.


FME: How do you describe the sex now?

John: Best sex ever, by far. I can't choose which daughter is more beautiful to me, but sex with daughters is definitely much better than with my wife or any other woman. With my older daughter it's more taboo, she loves it, we like to be vocal about it. All in all, sex with my girls rejuvenated me and brought me back to life.

Caroline: Besides my dad, I have other partners, but sex with my own father is the best for me. The fact that he took care of me as a child, looked after me, fed me, and now we enjoy sex is super attractive to me.

Meg: Sex with dad is great, he's my man and I wouldn't trade him for anything, all my previous experiences pale in comparison to this.



FME: Describe your relationships with them now. Is this a marriage, a union, girlfriend and boyfriend, what? Are you more like spouses or family-with-benefits or something else? Do you see each other as father and daughter, or lovers, or are those two roles inseparable at this point?

John: I am in a sexual relationship with my older daughter, in a love relationship with the younger one. I still see them as daughters, I love them as daughters and I am proud of them. But then again, I also see my older daughter as a beautiful girl with whom I enjoy sex, my younger daughter is my girlfriend, and soon my wife.

Caroline: Of course I see him as a father, but a father with whom I am free and with whom I enjoy.

Meg: He will always be my father, I will always look at him that way, but now he is also my boyfriend, hopefully one day the father of my children.



FME: Do you get together in pairs or is it sometimes a threesome?

John: We recently started threesomes. So far it's going great. My daughters are enjoying themselves, that's the most important thing to me.

Caroline: I've always liked to experiment, so I didn't mind a threesome with my father and sister. It's fine for me, I hope for them too. It is difficult to organize everything, but so far we have succeeded a couple of times.

Meg: Normally, I'm not at all in favor of threesomes, especially not with a man I love and consider mine, but since it's my sister, I have no problem. I am slowly discovering my lesbian side.


FME: Do any of you or all of you together ever involve anyone else? 

John: We never involve a third party, nor do we plan to.

Caroline: This way, to explain, I am in a sexual relationship with my father, but of course I have the freedom to have romantic partners. I had boyfriends, I never told them anything because they would judge me, but I would never involve them anyway, I think that our family sex should be ours alone. Men come and go, the father remains, that tells who is the most important man in a woman's life.



FME: Do you sleep together, or what are the sleeping arrangements?


John: I sleep with my wife, my daughter sleeps in her room.


FME: Does anyone in your life know the full, true nature of your relationship?


John:
No one knows, not even my wife. She would immediately condemn us and declare us insane. I don't want to tell anyone about this primarily because I don't want to endanger my daughters.


FME: Do you think consanguineous relationships have some advantages and some things better than unrelated lovers, especially between a father and daughter?


Meg:
I think that family love is much stronger than that with a stranger, even when it is upgraded with a love relationship, it is the strongest thing in the world. Family will never betray you. I know my father is there for me like no other man ever was.


FME: What do you want to say to people who disapprove of your relationship, or disapprove of anyone having this kind of relationship? What's your reply to those who would say that this is one of you preying on the others?

John: I wouldn't say anything. They are unaware that they are wrong, but I guess one day they will become aware that family sex and love are normal things. 


FME: If you could get legally married, and that included protections against discrimination, harassment, etc., would you?

John: I would marry my younger daughter, and when the opportunity arises, I will do it for sure. I only have sex with the older one, so I wouldn't want more than that. Meg is still young and has some things to accomplish, but she is the woman of my life and one day she will be my wife.

Caroline: I'm not a family person so I don't plan on kids and marriage, but I want to continue having sex with my dad, why not? As for him and my sister, I hope they get married because I can see how much they love each other.

Meg: I want to marry my father and I would do it as soon as the opportunity arises.



FME: Do any of you have children together?


John: We have no children, although I would like to in the future.


FME: If you do have children together, what will you tell them about your relation and about how others might have prejudice against you? Are you going to be more of a father or grandfather to them? If they wanted to be involved with one or more of you, or with their sibling, would you encourage that, discourage that?


John: I would be their father and grandfather, because I am both. As for their activities and choices, they have a lot of right to everything, I'm not a hypocrite. Of course if they are of legal age.

Meg: My father will be a father first to my children, and then a grandfather.



FME: What advice do you have for someone who may be experiencing these feelings for a relative or family member, especially a father or daughter?

John: Fear not, chances are the feelings are mutual. 

Caroline: My advice to all girls who are thinking about having sex with their father is to make the first move. It's easier that way and everything will go from there. There is no better feeling than satisfying the man who created you and I want everyone to experience that.



FME: Do you consider yourself consanguinamorous in orientation, or could you be fulfilled in a relationship with someone who isn’t a close relative?

John: I could be in a relationship with someone else, but the thing is, I'm in love with my daughter.


FME: Have you met in-person or do you know anyone else who has experience with consanguinamory or consanguineous sex that you know of?

Caroline:
I had a client who was in a sexual or romantic relationship with her brother. I gave her personal training and on one occasion, while she was in the toilet, she left her phone on. I saw the incoming messages and everything was clear to me. I never said anything to her, but I'm happy for her.

John: I know that one of my former colleagues slept and had sex with his niece several times, but he left his job a long time ago and we are not in contact, so I don't know what happened later.



FME: Any plans for the future?

John: My plans for the future are: divorce my wife, marry my younger daughter and start a family with her, and of course continue to enjoy sex with my older daughter.

Caroline: My plans are to continue growing my personal fitness business, find a nice boyfriend, and continue having sex with my dad in the future.

Meg: I want to finish university and become a successful businesswoman, and then fulfill myself as a mother and wife with my father.



*****

Again, this blog does not encourage cheating. We encourage disclosed nonmonogamy, but we do accept that circumstances can prevent disclosure.

Clearly, these are consenting adults, and yet they can't even exercise their basic human rights as things are now. They are happy, yet they are denied fundamental rights. They can't even be open about their affection without risking harassment or much worse.

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason. We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

You can read other interviews I have done here. As you'll see, there are people from all walks of life, around the world, who are in consanguinamorous relationships.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.

If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, or that of someone you know, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page or emailing me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com or see here.


If you know someone who is in a relationship like this, 
please read this.


Thank you, John, Caroline, and Meg 
(not their real names) for telling us about your intergenerationalconsanguinamorous relationships. We hope the wife and mother in this family doesn't suffer as a result and thing go well in the future.
— — —

30 comments:

  1. What a wonderful arrangement.

    How would you have kids? Would you consider using a sperm donor? Or an egg donor fertilized with the dad's sperm implanted into the daughter? Just to be really safe and avoid any issues as shown in the documentary below. I know you all say that in most cases nothing bad happens. But when it does the consequences are awful and for the rest of your life.

    https://youtu.be/NkxuKe2wOMs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your support, it really means a lot to us.

      As for the children, we will still think and consider all options, since of course the health of the child is the most important. What is certain is that we will not go for adoption or anything, it will 100% be a child of our blood.

      If any of you have any other questions regarding my relationship with my daughters, please feel free to ask, I will be happy to answer.

      Delete
    2. A child that conceived with your sperm and another woman's egg, and implanted into your daughter, will carry DNA from all three of you. It may be an optimal approach.

      Delete
    3. Would be nice to hear from John. Who is Mark??

      Delete
    4. I didn't know for this, thank you very much! Thats what I like about consanguineous peoole, we always help each other.

      Delete
    5. Well Mark is my real name 😂

      Delete
  2. Consanguineous pride!!! 🥰 It can be tough but it’s a beautiful gift.

    One day we’ll be accepted into the rest of the LGBTQ community, I just know it. In the meantime, stay strong everyone. LOVE WILL PREVAIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How would you describe your daughters physical appearance? What is it that attracts you most about them? You are with your older daughter for sex, can you describe to us what turns you on the most about her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My younger daughter is 170 cm tall, with a slimmer build but nicely filled out around the hips and legs. The older daughter is 177, has been training actively for years and is doing fitness as a job and has the body of her dreams. Wide hips, big firm buttocks, long trained legs, strong back and shoulders.

      As for what attracts me the most about them, I already explained it in the interview. As for the older daughter, I have always been attracted to her, much earlier than the beginning of our relationship, because she is too pretty. I don't think I could have anything more romantic with her, because the sexual desire is too big. She is the type of model that every millionaire would have if they could. Fortunately, she is my daughter so I enjoy having sex with her regardless of the fact that I am not famous and rich 😂

      Delete
    2. Describe what they look like through celebrities.

      Delete
  4. Hi, feel free to ask any questions, my real name is Mark, I'm the father in this interview, I didn't mean to reveal my real name, but when I signed up via email, it showed my name without my knowledge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you play your relationship in the future? Will you stop having sex with older daughter when you marry younger daughter? What if older daughter gets married?

      Delete
    2. Hi Mark, do you think all families would benefit from being more sexual with each other?

      Delete
    3. o problem. Of course, the younger daughter would be bothered if I was with another woman, but since it is her sister, she is safe and has no problems. So I don't plan to stop having sex with my older daughter even after marriage.

      As for the older daughter and her future married life, as far as I'm concerned, we can continue having sex even after her marriage, if she wants to stop, I won't persuade or force her, I will respect her decision. But I say again, as far as I'm concerned, we can continue having sex even after her marriage.

      Delete
    4. members, I think that sex can have great benefits and advantages for any family. Of course, there must be no exploitation of immature children by adults here, it is sick and wrong and reprehensible.

      I think there is no stronger bond than a family bond, and sex can only further strengthen it. When family love and sexual passions are mixed, we get an inseparable combination. I repeat again, I say this as a man who has experienced it all and I know what I'm talking about. I would recommend to all families, if they are able, to explore sexually among themselves within their family circle.

      Delete
    5. This is so fantastic Mark. I always wanted to hear from a person's first hand account if he really finds it truly amazing to mix family love and passion together and here you are confirming the same. Most of the time you get to hear such accounts from Teenagers and you prefer to ignore their observation and views thinking it is pure lust and not a well thought of decision. But to hear from a mature and responsible man like you is very relieving and satisfying. I wish you all the best !

      Delete
  5. Mark how often do you and your older daughter have sex. Where do you usually go? What are some of the hotter things you do together. Do you use protection? Love to hear about the experiences you've enjoyed together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My older daughter and I have sex about 2-3 times a week. In the beginning when we started and while she was still living at my house, we had sex almost every day. Now that she is independent and has her own apartment, we cannot have sex to that extent because we also have our own private lives, but about 2-3 times a week is an average.

      As for the place of sex, it's usually at her apartment since she lives alone and we have our own peace and freedom to do what we want. Sometimes when he comes to our place for the weekend, we also have sex in our family home. Sometimes we have quick sex in the car or something. Basically, the main place of sex is her apartment.

      The hottest things we do? Well, I don't know now, we've tried really everything, maybe anal sex or when we play roleplay would stand out here. Anal sex with her is especially sexy to me because I took her anal virginity, she never had sex like that before me. Like I said, we've tried everything, she's really very sexual and likes sex, so there's nothing about her that she avoids. I might still add oral sex at family celebrations a couple of times, it was crazy.

      We don't use protection when we have sex, I don't have any other partners besides her and my other daughter, she occasionally changes boyfriends, but she's careful with who she has sex with and uses protection.
      When we had sex we didn't use condoms, she almost started taking birth control pills so we're really safe.

      Delete
  6. Mark can you elaborate more on the first time with the older daughter. So you decide to have sex how did everything unfold in the car? What was it like for the both of you started to kiss and when you were actually both having intercourse. Did it go right to sex or foreplay? How many times did you have sex that first time. What was she feeling and vice versa. Meaning you've been with other women so how much more intense was this. In terms of orgasm etc. When you both settled down after the first night, how did you start organizing meet ups and was the second time just as hot? How is the sex right now for the both of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was at a birthday party, I was bringing her home, and we talked about our relationship and how close we had become, maybe too close. We knew we were reaching the red line, either we would remain father-daughter or become something more. She suggested that we should have sex and cross that line, because it would be easier for us. I accepted without hesitation 😂 The first time was wild sex, but not too good, we wanted to get it out of ourselves.

      Delete
    2. We had sex for about half an hour, 2 rounds I remember well, and went home. She was a little scared afterwards because this was no small thing, but she quickly came to her senses. As for the comparison of sex with the daughter and other women, it is incomparable. Orgasms are 10 times stronger. It's much more exciting.

      Delete
    3. As for the organization later, we had sex in our house, of course with precautions so that the wife does not suspect anything. I would go to her room, we used the bathroom for quick sex, of course if the wife was not at home we were freer. Later, my daughter moved away and then everything is easier.

      Delete
    4. The next sex was phenomenal, we had sex in her room. I think we had sex for at least 3 hours, with short breaks of course. The sex now is the best sex I've ever had, we're literally made for each other sexually, we're a perfect match. We fulfill each other's fantasies and enjoy ourselves.

      Delete
  7. Mark, first of all congratulations on this phenomenal life and story, you are literally living every father's dream, my question is this: is there any other woman in your family that you would like to have sex with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, there is one female person. It is my brother's daughter, my niece. She's beautiful and so hot. She's sending me signals. It's like she's telling me something and waiting for me to make the first move. She is 16, the minimum age of consent for sex in my country is 14 so there would be no problem there, but then again... Question for all members of this portal, what would you do in my place? Is it ok if I try something with her?

      Delete
    2. Very tricky question, but again if she's 16 and over the age of consenting to sex, I think you're ok. Of course, everything must be voluntary. My advice to you is to take advantage of that opportunity if it's already presented to you

      Delete
    3. Hi.... Mark it was so lovely to read about your physical intimacy with your both the daughters. It is a real dream come true ! But if you talk about your Niece who is sending you the signals, I think your younger daughter Meg will not like it. She has expressed already that she would not be comfortable to share her partner i.e. her dad with any one but because your current third partner is her sister she is okay with it. So I suggest don't go for it. I know you are free to accept anyone but somewhere we have to draw a line so that our partners don't feel betrayed. This is my personal opinion but you are free to decide.

      Delete
  8. I would LOVE to date a woman who has sex with her father....

    ReplyDelete
  9. care to describe your daughter's looks comparing to any celebrities??

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.