Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

How Has This Blog Helped You? How Can It?

Whether this is your first visit to this blog or you've visited countless times, I'd like to get a comment below (you can comment anonymously or not) or a message from you about how this blog has been of help to you, if it has.

Also, you can use the same method to ask questions you'd like answered, whether you want a private answer or want the answer posted on the blog. This blog is about helping people to be free to have the relationships to which they mutually agree and to be free to live out their gender identity, sexuality, and orientation. Questions that veer away from such matters probably won't get answered.

Depending on your situation, you might not think you have many places to go with your questions or to share what's happening in your life. That's one reason this blog is here and you may contact me.



There are multiple ways to contact Keith, the person behind this blog.

1) Email is great! It is the best way. Keith's address is fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com. It also works to contact Keith at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com.

2) On the Wire messaging app: fullmarriageequality

3) On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fullmarriageequality

4) Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FullMEquality - You can send Direct Messages.

5) There is a sister Tumblr to this blog. You can submit an "ask," including anonymously. You can also send a private message if you are signed in to a Tumblr account. If you submit an ask anonymously, you can't get a private response unless you provide an email address or a Facebook or Twitter or Wire or Tumblr account at which you can be reached. Say you want a private response if you don't want it published.

6) Comment here on this blog! You can comment after this entry (below) or any other entry, and you can do so anonymously if you'd like. Again, if you submit a comment anonymously, you can't get a private response unless you provide an email address or a Facebook or Twitter or Wire or Tumblr account at which you can be reached. Say you want a private response if you don't want your comment published. Comments have to be approved to be published, so you can write stuff you want Keith to see but you don't want published.
— — —

4 comments:

  1. It helped me in knowing that there are other allies out there. I always believed consanguinamory should be treated equal to any other kind of love, but you helped me open my mind even more because I had a hard time with certain types of consanguinamory (like adult parent/offspring pairs). I see now that it's not my business what kind of relationship others have, even if it bothers me on a personal level, and that my issues are my own. I also learned from your blog that there are other writers out there interested in exploring this topic in their writing, which was something I was going to do myself. So I am grateful for that as well. I hope you keep going and keep educating people because there is not enough proper, nuanced representation out there for this group of people and you are doing a good service for this community by writing on these topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the term incest makes it difficult to talk about consanguinamory and it should’ve been outdated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog will assure people that it's okay to be in an incestuous relationship providing it's based on mutual love and consent.
    Simultaneously,it's better to be discreet as society worldwide will not accept the same at some level--especially moral-- even if there is any legal acceptance somewhere.And why bother as long as the pair is happy in it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All people have to do is talk to Keith.Never to the society around us.There is no acceptance yet.Till then write here.That is the big positive about this blog.
    There aren't any new Case Studies,though.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.