Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2016

We Get Letters From Consanguinamorous Daughters

We got a great comment on our Consanguinamory FAQ page. Here it is, edited slightly for English grammar.
Somebody told me about this blog and I had to see it for myself to believe it. It's actually real.
Yes it is! We're glad that people are sharing this information. It is very important for people to know they're not alone and that they deserve to be able to freely live out their relationships; that laws against such love need to be removed.
What really grabs my attention was the video from Jane Doe. She did such a marvelous job on explaining about the myths of incest.
Yes, Jane is fantastic.


The word "consanguinamory" is so much of a better term than incest. I hate the word, "incest," because there's so much hate and prejudice behind that word.
Right. A word that is used to describe abuse isn't suitable to describe loving, consensual relationships.
I can relate to the video because I am also in a sexual romantic relationship with my dad. I am so deeply in love with him. He makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. My dad is the most loving, caring, and affectionate person that I know.
That's beautiful. Congratulations to both of you.
He raised me as a single father after my mother left us both for some guy. We both have been in other relationships but none of it works out for us. The fact that we're father and daughter makes it so much easier for us both to love each other. I have more chemistry with my dad than any other men. I don't think I can ever go back to a non-consanguinamory relationship.
You shouldn't have to. It wouldn't be fair to either of you to force you apart, and it wouldn't be fair to someone else to be someone for whom you "settled" when you really wanted to be with another instead.
I like the closeness that I have with my dad. The bond is unique and special. What we have is a beautiful thing. Our relationship doesn't feels like incest to me, it feels like "love" to me.
This is why we often describe consanguinamory as a double bond.
After 3 and a half of years of being together, we've decided to have a baby and I just recently found out that I'm pregnant with twins.
Congratulations. A lot of people are prejudiced against this, but this will probably work out fine.
I am so happy for us to start our life together. We lived on the other side of the world away from our family and friends where nobody has a clue of who we are. Love does have a face and surprisingly, it turns out to be my dad. I don't have any regrets cause I finally found my soul mate and he was in my life this whole time.
How wonderful! Please do keep in touch, whether or not you want to tell us more about your relationship. We wish you all the best in your intergenerational consanguinamorous relationship, your pregnancy, and your parenting.

They have built a family and are continuing to build it up. Shouldn't they be free to marry and to be together openly and not have to take extra actions just to be able to live together? Of course they should. There's no good reason to deny them such basic rights.

If you're in, or have been in, a similar relationship, we'd like to hear from you.
— — —

1 comment:

  1. agreed that we should ditch that word incest!

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.