Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Avoid Toxic People

Time for some desk clearing. Over a month ago, people.co.uk picked up this apparent Genetic Sexual Attraction story. Vikki White reported.

THE bride posed proudly on her big day with the groom on one side and long-lost dad on the other.

But seven years later wife Jane left her husband...for her FATHER.

Now the 36-year-old is riddled with shame over their incestuous affair.
Ideally, she should have held off on getting married in the first place, but hindsight is a convenient thing to have.


But she confesses she couldn’t stop ­herself falling madly in love with her dad, now 56, and having sex with him for two-and-a-half years.

Britain will be shocked by Jane’s story but she has decided to speak out in a bid to help others who might find themselves in a similar disturbing situation – and warn them not to get involved.
If people are free to be together, there is no reason, other than personal beliefs, they shouldn't get together if it is what they want.

Wiping away tears, she said: “Before this happened, if someone had said to me they were in this type of relationship, I would have said they were sickos.
That is not uncommon.
 
"After I had sex with my father I knew I was totally in love because it had never been like that before. It was amazing. I had found my soulmate at last.”
 That isn't uncommon, either.
“My dad worshipped me and it was the best relationship I had ever had.

“I would get butterflies before I saw him because I was so excited. We were just like any other couple, apart from the fact he was my father.”
Sounds great, until...

But the incestuous relationship grew sour. Jane said: “My father began ­hitting me in front of my four kids.
“He gave up his job and was sponging off me. He was drinking heavily."
As with any other relationship, people experiencing GSA can have problems such as substance abuse and being violent. It is the violence and substance abuse that should be of concern, not consensual sex.
Jane’s father began to visit her again and they continued to sleep together until the middle of 2010.
 

She said: “It finished after my dad punched me in the face.”
He should have never had the chance to hit her again.

I don't encourage cheating, and if anyone assaults you, they should never be given another chance to do it again. Unfortunately, the pull of Genetic Sexual Attraction can be overpowering. It shouldn't be a problem when people are kind to each other and not cheating on anyone... just like with any other relationship between adults. Due to anti-incest laws in some places that criminalize consensual sex between adults, it is harder for victims of abuse to get the help they need, for fear of self-incrimination.
— — —

1 comment:

  1. "Due to anti-incest laws in some places that criminalize consensual sex between adults, it is harder for victims of abuse to get the help they need, for fear of self-incrimination."
    This is a real shame.
    -Cornelius

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.