Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

We Get Letters

"Somebody" left a comment that was somewhat explicit in talking about a few sexual encounters he had relevant to the topics of this blog. If you want the details they are here and below.



I was always attracted to my mom.
Many children experience an attraction to a parent at one time or another. Some of these attractions are superficial, some are deep. Some are light, some are intense. Some are fleeting, some are lasting.

Through my teens, I put my feelings for mom to the side for some years. I sensed my dad rarely ever made moves on mom, I was convinced they hadn't been intimate for years.
Perceptions aren't always accurate. Some people keep physical affection of any sort behind closed doors, quiet, and never talk about it in front of others. On the other hand, sometimes people remain together in some sense, such as residentially, financially, even socially for the most part, even if they have ended their sexual connection.

When I was 18, I approached mom one evening when dad was out, while watching tv with her. Mom wore her regular loose fitting night gown which sparked my urge. I asked mom simply if I could touch her breasts, by which time I had a visible erection and I didn't let it hide. She laughed it off at first, but agreed and I caressed her large breasts with my hands and mouth. She then proceeded to masturbate me with her hand. The fact she let me be with her in such a way meant to me she was approving and so I repeated this exercise with mom three more times in that year or so. We never had intercourse and I never touched her beyond her breasts.

I'm now 33, mom and I have never repeated those nights and we've never talked about the experience we had. We still get a long very well. I have very fond feelings for those moments, and I don't regret a single moment that my mother allowed me to be with her in such a way.
I wonder why it ended. Was it simply a matter of proximity?

Here's another example of some experimentation, exploration, and affection that appears to have served some temporary needs, without adverse effects. We don't know whether or not this violated a standing agreement his mother had with his father or anyone else (cheating). Assuming it didn't, is there any problem with what the did? We fail to see one.

Have any of you reading this has similar experiences?

As always, if you want to leave a comment below or send us one via email at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com you are welcome to do so. It doesn't have to be anything like this comment above. It can be anything related to the topics of this blog.


— — —

1 comment:

  1. Obviously there is no problem with what they did. Good for them!

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.