Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Very Active Woman

Most of the interviews I have posted have been with people who have been in love and have wanted to marry or have it as a real option or the future, but have been prevented due to a lack of marriage equality. This blog also supports other relationship rights for adults, regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation, who should not only be free to marry other consenting adults, but free to share love, sex, and residence whether or not they marry. I met “Chrissy” through Yahoo Answers and she was generous enough with her time to do this interview. She’s unapologetically robust in her sex life and does not shy away from talking explicitly about it.



*****

FME: Describe your background.

Chrissy: My name is Chrissy. I'm 19 years old, am madly in love with my husband whom I've been with for 4 years. I'm an artist, was born in Paris, and I split my time between there and Florida.


FME: I’ve read you’ve been with women as well as men. Do you consider yourself bisexual, heteroflexible, what? Would you call yourself polyamorous? Describe your arrangement with your husband.

I'm completely bisexual, and I have known so since I was a little girl. I'm in an open relationship. My husband and I can have sex with whomever we want whenever we want. We spent large amounts of time having sex with our friends, and we'll often bring back guys or girls to our house to have sex with them. I do not believe in monogamy, because if you truly love someone then you wouldn't tell them not to do something that they enjoy.


FME: How did you discover you were polyamorous?

My female friends and I would sexually experiment with each other, and it was so amazing I knew I could never be constricted to one person. I knew that I would be polyamorous before I was even a teenager.


FME: Are you "out" to family, coworkers, neighbors, friends?

Everyone knows that I'm bi and polyamorous. I was raised in a very liberal family so no one really cared when I told them I was bi.


FME: Do you consider yourself inherently polyamorous as part of your personality, or is polyamory just something you do?

I'm polyamorous as part of my personality. I couldn't live any other way.


FME: What is a typical month like as far as your love life? What are some of the "wildest" situations you have been involved in or witnessed?

In a typical month I'll make love to my husband every day, have sex with my best friends almost every day, we'll go to sex clubs and swingers parties looking for new f----buddies. The wildest relationship I've seen is my friend who has sex with her brother and her parents.


FME: Is there anything you want to try, but haven't yet?

I actually would like to have sex with my dad. I've never indulged in incest before, but I've recently begun having intense fantasies about my daddy, and would love to see them become real. I certainly don't care for him in a romantic way, I love him like any daughter loves their father, but I'm incredibly sexually attracted to him. He looks so young we've been mistaken for brother and sister, he's in amazing shape, and every time I see him I just want to pounce. I've seen him checking me out, but he's never said anything, but I'm going to gather my resolve and ask him if he wants to have sex with me. I would especially love a threesome with him and my husband.


FME: What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of being polyamorous? Have you experienced discrimination?

The advantage is obviously that I can have great, kinky sex with whoever I want. I get discrimination, but it's all from sad, pathetic strangers, and I don't care what they think.


FME: What do you want to say to people who disapprove of your sexuality?

Get a life.


FME: What advice do you have to someone who is curious or thinks they may be the same way you are?

Indulge in all of your fantasies before it's too late.


FME: Do you know others who have had relationships like you have with your husband?

Yes. Literally every close friend I have.


****

It isn't a life everyone wants, but those who do want it and live it should not be discriminated against. Not every relationship or marriage looks the same. Thanks to Chrissy for doing this interview.

If you'd like to be interviewed about your "forbidden" consensual relationships or sexuality that falls outside of what the sex-negative folks want to impose on everyone else, contact me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com.
— — —

2 comments:

  1. Just a heads up, polyamory isn't the same thing as having an open relationship. Polyamory means you have multiple relationships. This is more of an open relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sydney, thanks for the feedback. I let people identify themselves how they want in the interviews I post. Polyamory can end up looking any number of ways. She considers herself polyamorous AND is in an open relationship. Of course there are people who are polyamorous who are in a closed relationship. Chrissy does has multiple ongoing relationships (I'm interviewing one of them right now.)

      Delete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.