Translate

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Those With Consanguinamory Experience Sought for Student Research

This add was placed on the Ann Arbor craigslist.org site...


research4science@yahoo.com
Posted: 2013-05-19, 8:12AM EDT

Consensual Incest? (U of M Campus)


Have you ever participated in consensual incestious lust/love with a close relative? Close relatives include father, mother, brother, sister, cousins, aunt, uncle, or grandparents. If so then here is your chance to tell your story and to let the world know that this happens at a much larger scale that is known. Everything will be anonymous and no names will be distribute. If you are wondering why I am so interested in this is due to the fact that I am conducting research on this project and will present my findings to my peers and professor. I am a current senior at the University of Michigan and I figured that I would try to obtain willing volunteers to discuss this topic in a safe environment to help educate our society of a very taboo topic that not too long ago was not. If you wouldn't mind helping me out anonymously then you can email me through this site and we can make plans to meet this week. Just so that my findings are accurate, I would need to meet with each willing participant in person and ask the questions with a recorder. You will be able to let me know what you feel comfortable being recorded and what you don't. So if this at all seems interesting to you, please contact me as soon as possible. I would like to be done with this part of my research by the end of this coming up week. This is all to educate the public.
  • Location: U of M Campus
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • it's OK to distribute this charitable volunteerism opportunity for inclusion in 3rd party web sites that have been approved by craigslist

Posting ID: 3814796260

Well, there you have it. If any of you want to help, go for it.


— — —

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.