Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

We Get Letters From Lovers Denied Their Rights

Our most popular posting (by far) got another interesting comment from Anonymous. He wrote in about finding love. I edited the comment a bit for punctuation/capitalization.
First would like to say wow i came across this site, its great to see how many other brother/sister relationships are happening out there.
One of the reasons this blog exists is to let people know they're not alone, and they're not. Chances are, everyone here reading this knows of siblings who have been involved, whether you know it or not.
I met my sister 3 years ago, we are both consenting adults in our 20s. We both fell completely and utterly in love with each other in such a short space of time. We had never grown up together because I was put in care by my mother.
This sounds like a Genetic Sexual Attraction situation.
We have no secrets and just wish wholeheartedly we could go public. But due to the laws where we live we can't. It's the number 1 thing that gets us down. We fear being caught because the law would have us both jailed, would put both her children in care (not my kids) and that would be the end to something special.
It's ridiculous that public resources would be wasted that way, but it happens.
We both don't see we're doing anything wrong. We love each other dearly and that's all that matters.
Congratulations on your love! There is no good reason for you to be denied your rights and forced to hide your love.

Anyone can comments below, including anonymously, and you can also write me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com

— — —

3 comments:

  1. You honestly jump to people as an eradic and sociopathic man... It's like you get energy for your cause from other people's suffering. Sure, the energy is good, but not when you twist the energy into a stomp over every person who may not understand why you're so for consanguimory. I support consanguimory, but like... I would give it time to settle in with people more gently than this. Introduce it in a way that doesn't highlight it as the most perfect thing that everyone needs, but rather as going down to the individual rights of the people and the state. I'm sorry that the majority will probably never be on our side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you're taking about. I celebrate love. In no way do I say one way is the right way for everyone. The whole point of this blog is that people should be free to decide for themselves.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for using my story for this article, im honored. I told my sister bout this site so im sure she'll have a browse at some point :)

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.