Translate

Friday, February 8, 2019

Another Couple Denied Their Right to Marry

As a result of people in consanguinamorous relationships being brave enough to reach out, Full Marriage Equality has featured scores of exclusive interviews with lovers are denied the freedom to be open about their love and are, by law, denied the freedom to marry and have that marriage treated equally under the law.

The man interviewed below should be free to legallmarry his lover, yet they can't, and they could have their lives ruined if they were outed to the wrong people. They are consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone; why should they be denied their rights? In much of the world, including all but a a few US states, they could be criminally prosecuted for their love

Read the interview below and see for yourself what this man has to say about his love with his mother. You may think this relationship is interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, or you might find it ideal, even highly erotic and romantic, but whatever your reaction, should these lovers be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights simply because they enjoy what we call double love?


*****




FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: Describe yourself.

Anonymous Son: I live in India and from an upper middle class family. I currently work for a consulting firm.


FME: You currently live with... (siblings, parents, children, roommates)?

I currently live with my mother.




FME: How did sexual affection become a part of your relationship?

I was supposed to get married with my long time girlfriend two years back. Just a few weeks before the marriage, she left me for someone else. It was devastating for me. For a while there, I stopped going to work and I would just stay in my room sulking.

Somehow Mom came to know about all this and she came over immediately to my place. We lived in different cities back then. She was scared for me when she looked at my condition.

For the next few days Mom stayed with me and provided me with the emotional support which I very much needed. I started getting out of the house, going to work and talking to other people, which sounds easy now but it was a grueling task for me back then. And all this happened because of her. It sounds like a cliche but she filled my dark life with light again.

My wedding planner called me up and told that he had managed to call off everything except for the honeymoon. The cancellation would've cost me as much as the whole thing. When I shared this with Mom she told me not to cancel it and asked if both of us could go instead. I was reluctant at the idea but I really needed that vacation, so we took the trip. It was nothing fancy, just spending a few days in a resort at a desert island.

At this point it Mom had been staying with me for around 15-20 days and we had gotten really close. We weren't this close in the past, she was closer to my sister than me. She had been alone since my father passed away. So this rekindled relationship of ours meant a lot to her, too.

The vacation brought us even closer. We did snorkeling and trekking the first day, and on the second day we took the couples massage. And I had to convince my mother who was a typical Indian conservative woman into wearing nothing but just a towel around me and two therapists. Our tables were opposite to each other, so we faced each other while we were being massaged. None of them knew that she was my mother because she really didn't look the part. She was 42 and I was 25.

Because of the dim lighting, the scent of the oils, the soothing music and our bodies getting rubbed, it was only natural to get turned on. The session left both of us aroused and the inevitable happened, and we made out. We took it to our room and we had the best night of our lives. She later confessed that she and my father never took their honeymoon.

There was a bit of shame the first time we had sex, but eventually that faded away. After the trip, Mom moved in with me. No one in our family knows about us, although both of us suspect that my sister may have a hint, we will tell her when we feel the time's right.


FME: Before that special night, had you ever thought this would be possible or enjoyable; did you have any opinion one way or the other about close relatives or family members being together, especially mother and son?

I remember watching a movie called "Taboo" back in the day. That opened up a whole new world for me. I enjoyed it so much that I started watching more movies depicting the mother-son incest relationship. But never in my dreams had I imagined, happening to me. I had always maintained the opinion and still do to this day if it's been two consenting adults it should be given the same status or respect as any other relationship.


FME: Is this like a marriage? Or how would you describe the relationship?

Yes, it is like a marriage in all ways other than a legal certification.


FME: Does anyone in your life know the full, true nature of your relationship and how did they find out?

Other than my sis, no one knows about us. Although she may not know the full nature of our relationship, she has a slight idea about us. Once when she came to stay with us for a few days, she saw us while we were cuddling in bed. She hasn't talked or asked about it, but when the time is right we will tell her about us.


FME: If you could get legally married, and that included protections against discrimination, harassment, etc., would you? Or is this a different kind of relationship than that?

Of course I would. But unfortunately that is impractical, we will never be accepted. We are currently trying to move to a different country now and looking at different options for now and I do hope we get married.


*****



Clearly, these lovers are consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone, practically married in every way except the law, and yet they can't even exercise their basic human right to marry, even though they are living as spouses. They are happy and in love, yet they are denied that fundamental right to marry. They can't even be open about their love!

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason.We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

You can read other interviews I have done here. As you'll see, there are people from all walks of life who are in consanguinamorous relationships.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.
If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page or emailing me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com.

If you know someone who is in a relationship like this, please read this.

Thank you to Anonymous Son for doing this interview! We wish you well in your intergenerational consanguinamorous relationship and, should you enter it, marriage. May the strength of your double bond grow.
— — —

13 comments:

  1. Not sure if you wrote about it.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3032060/Biological-father-49-daughter-25-incest-relationship-lose-custody-second-baby-plagued-genetic-problems-taken-away.html

    A biological father and daughter in an incestuous relationship have lost custody of their second baby after the first son, plagued with genetic problems, was also taken away.

    The baby boy was removed from their care four days after he was born in Oregon last year,

    Eric Lee Gates and his adult daughter, Chalena Mae Moody, had asked the appeals court to overturn a decision for the baby to be put in foster care, but their case was rejected, reports the Register Guard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.direttanews.it/2015/12/04/18enne-incinta-del-padre-le-tolgono-bambino/

    Dad/Dau GSA case in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sad, sad. Tale. You have any videos of such mother-son love?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you might realize (from KS), I am in a very similar relationship. Anonymous son sounds as in love with his mother as I am with mine. We are simply hoping he and his mom can be as happy as we are, and we can all get out from under this undue persecution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keith, in netherlands or places like that a mother and son can be a couple in public with no problems? I heard from tumblr a mother in holland talking her life with her son. Her mother and sister knows about her and her son. And protect them totally. She told they have a healthy baby together and get married too. I wonder if they could be open in public there. At the church, at the hospital for the baby delivery, etc. Do you know any "priest" or "church" that accept and understand mother and son couples? And of course other kind of gsa couples too? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where there are no laws against consanguinamory, it is easier for people to be out, but they can still face trouble in the form of harassment and discrimination. I know of people who’ve been out because their family and friends have been supportive.

      There also are ministers who will perform weddings even if they won’t be legally recognized.

      Delete
    2. Please provide the link to Baboon2@protonmail.com.Thanks

      Delete
  7. One of the greatest fears when a son and a mother are dating, having sex or living as husband and wife in secret ( to avoid hate or prejudice from society in general ) is having a baby with any kind of health problems. I know that many, many mothers and sons would love to having a baby together, but are afraid of genetic issues to the baby. If such danger is low or non existent, i'm sure that many moms and sons would love to become parents together. I heard many couples saying that the sex is very pleasant for both and the love and deep feelings are very intense too. For my personal opinion and for i could heard from many others, if mother and son could have sex even for a few times or dating as a couple, most of them would love do it again. And they will prefer their relationship much more than any other "normal" couples. i use to say that mothers are made for their sons. Lol. Their bodies naturally attract their sons and vice versa. Of course in such cases most of the times the sex and eroticism are far greater and more satisfying than other "normal" partners. A shame that a mother and a son can not be a couple in public in many places because of prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might be very much possible with future breakthroughs in genetic engineering. The taboo has no valid ground other than biology. (But then, not all couples have sex for procreation). Once that hurdle is overcome, the society could advance no further convincing argument against these relationships. The laws banning these preferences will come to be regarded as ridiculously outdated and superstitious.

      Delete
    2. Hi,are you a therapist or sexologist?How did you meet the mom-son couples?How did you ascertain that they are indeed moms and sons?Can you share your experiences with me at CroackCroack@mailfence.com?I have a few experiences to share as well?

      Delete
  8. Namstey,fellow compatriot,can you contact me at CroackCroack@mailfence.com?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try IVF with another woman's egg. That should address the risk of genetic defects.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.