Translate

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

A Woman Enjoys Her Brother and Her Wife

We have another exclusive interview to bring you. 

People in consanguinamorous relationships are everywhere, though consanguinamorists tend to be closeted. Fortunately, some are willing to be interviewed for this blog. As a result, Full Marriage Equality has featured scores of exclusive interviews with lovers denied the freedom to marry and have that marriage treated equally under the law. Most can’t even be out of the closet or they’ll face prosecution under absurd incest laws, which, instead of focusing on abuse, also target consensual relationships.

The woman interviewed below should be free 
to legallmarry her lover, or simply to be together without having to hide, yet they can’t. Prejudice can be deadly. They are consenting adults who aren’t hurting anyone; why should they have been denied their rights? In much of the world, including the state in which they now reside, they could be criminally prosecuted for their recreational sex, and might be persecuted severely in addition.

Read the interview below and see for yourself what this woman has to say about the affection she enjoys. You may think this relationship is interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, or you might find it ideal, even highly erotic, but whatever your reaction, should lovers like these be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights simply because they enjoy each other this way?

Also please note that someone you love, respect, and admire could be in a similar relationship right now. Should they be attacked and denied rights because of the "incest" label?


*****


FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: Describe yourself.


Anonymous Woman: I am a retired school teacher. I just could not take the kids anymore. I'm originally from Wichita, Kansas, then Galveston, Texas, now Dallas. I have two brothers and a sister. I'm 55 and married to the love of my life, Jane.


FME: How would you describe your sexual orientation?

I'm bi, because I let my brother f--- me, but I prefer women.


FME: You currently live with...?

My wife.


FME: Is he your biological brother?

Full biological brother.


FME: How did sexual affection become a part of the relationship between family members? 

My sister and I walked in on my brother [masturbating]. His eyes were closed. We watched for a few minutes. He [ejaculated]. He opened his eyes and then chased us out.

That weekend, mom was working and he came into our room and started touching us. It progressed from there.

Dad was gone so mom worked a lot as a nurse, overnight and as a travel nurse for more money.

My sister and I would 69.

My sister is no longer into it but my brother came and f---ed me and my wife yesterday evening. 


FME: Before catching your brother, had you ever thought this would be possible or enjoyable; did you have any opinion one way or the other about close relatives or family members being together?

No, I was clueless. I have had feelings for all my female cousins and have had a few of them.


FME: How did things stop with your sister? How is your sister? 

It stopped with my sister when she got married. She's good, and happily married.


FME: How do you describe the sex with your brother now? 

HOT is all I can say. I prefer women but he is so damn good I can't resist. He is the only man to ever f--- me.


FME: Describe your relationship with your brother now. Is this girlfriend and boyfriend, what? Are you like family-with-benefits or something else? 

Friends with benefits.


FME: Tell me about how your wife got involved with you and your brother? How does that go now? Are there rules? Is it a regular occurrence or more spontaneous? Do you get together in pairs or is it usually a threesome?

We were all in the hot tub nude and she dared me to f--- him so I did. She was in shock. After he recovered they f---ed.

We all f---. He makes us both [climax]. We are open to f--- separately. The only rule is we both have to be home and can watch and participate if we want to.



FME: Do the three of you literally sleep together?


No, just f---.

FME: Does you brother have other partners?

Any p---y he can get.


FME: Do you and/or your wife ever get involved with anyone else other than your brother?

No.


FME: Having to hide the full nature of your relationship from some people can be a disadvantage. Can you describe how that has been? 

It's a pain. I want to [fool around with him] in public and in front of mom, but can't.


FME: What do you want to say to people who disapprove of your relationship with your brother, or disapprove of anyone having this kind of relationship? 

F--- off.


FME: If you could get legally married to your brother, and that included protections against discrimination, harassment, etc., would you? 

If I was not married to Jane, yes.


FME: Do any of you have children from your brother?

No, we always were on the pill.


FME: What advice do you have for someone who may be experiencing these feelings for a relative or family member?

Go for it while drinking. That way, if they reject you, it was the alcohol.


FME: What advice do you have for family members and friends who think or know that relatives they know are having these feelings for each other? 


Mind your business.


FME: Can other than the man/woman difference, can you explain how being with your brother is different than being with your wife?

My wife is better. My brother f---s me senseless.



FME: Have you met in-person or do you know anyone else who has experience with one or more close relatives?

Sibling sex is common in Texas. Several of my friends were f---ing siblings.


*****


Clearly, these are consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone, and yet they can't even exercise their basic human right as things are now. They  are happy, yet they are denied fundamental rights. They can't even be open about their affection without risking harassment or much worse.

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason. We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

You can read other interviews I have done here. As you'll see, there are people from all walks of life, around the world, who are in consanguinamorous relationships.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.

If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, or that of someone you know, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page or emailing me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com or see here.


If you know someone who is in a relationship like this, 
please read this.


Thank you, Anonymous, for telling us about your 
consanguinamorous relationship. We wish you well in your relationships!
— — —

5 comments:

  1. Happy for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear "sibling sex is common"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always has been, to be fair.

      Delete
    2. I hope having children with siblings will also be common

      Delete
    3. I've lived in Texas most of my life and never heard anything like what you said about sibling sex being common. How did you know your friends were having sex with their sibs? Your friends must trust you a lot.

      Delete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.