Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Are You Experienced in Consanguinamory, or An Ally? Join the Network

There is a growing supportive network for people who are in, or have been in, consanguinamorous relationships, and their allies.

Despite how common these experiences and relationships are, people often feel alone, and sometimes they are very reluctant to reach out, or their lover or lovers do not want them to reach out for fear of persecution, prosecution, or some other negative result. However, there are many of us who would like to be in contact with you and will keep your confidence, as we've done for so many others, including these folks. So whether you have been involved, know someone who has, or are an ally who doesn't even know who around you has been involved, please reach out.

I will list other places and people below. If you want to get in contact with me, you can do so by writing me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com or contacting me on Facebook or on Twitter or on Tumblr.

We have a Public group on Facebook, I Support Full Marriage Equality, where you can find many friendly people even if you don't join the group, which is about ALL adult relationships.

Jane has a great blog and Tumblr and podcast. If you do nothing else and do not want to be in contact on an ongoing basis, please at least fill out Jane's survey.

The Final Manifesto blogspot is a great blog to bookmark and follow for general marriage equality issues, including those dealing with consanguinamory, and there's the related Tumblr, too.

Cristina has Consanguinamory Lily's Gardener and the related Tumblr, Consanguinamory, and this Wordpress blog.

This Tumblr is by a woman who met her half brother and experienced GSA.

Also on Tumblr is A Blog on Consanguinamory.

Another Consanguinamory blog is here and Supporting Consanguinamory is here.

A supportive Tumblr also called Consanguinamory is here.

Author Diane Rinella has written some remarkable novels dealing with this subject, and she's written many other good things, too. Here's her page on this subject.

Join Kindred Spirits, a free, supportive forum, for serious discussions of the issues surrounding consanguinamory.

So, bookmark, follow, join, and send messages as appropriate to join this network. You're not alone, and you can make a difference!

If I've missed your blog, forum, website, or other media or social media account that treats consanguinamorous people with respect, let me know.
— — —

3 comments:

  1. This is great Keith, hopefully this will inspire others to help out and join the network and start their own blogs and stuff. Every voice counts and there is no such thing as having nothing of value to contribute. I'm really pleased with how it's all working out so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me on this list, along with all of the many times you have recommended my novels. This community is so supportive. I feel like I have been watching it bloom. Why people are not allowed to be happy is beyond my understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can’t we just protest against anti-consanguinamory?

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.