Translate

Monday, September 9, 2019

An Addition to the Glossary: Consanguinamorous

I am bumping up this classic entry.

*****

I have made some minor changes to the Glossary, and added a couple of terms. Since this blog began, I have favored the phrase “consanguineous sex” over the word incest to describe consensual sex between close relatives. This has meant writing “consanguineous couples” as opposed to “incestuous couples.”

I now think a better word is the word consanguinamorous. It’s a long word, but it may be useful in describing love or eroticism between close relatives. It implies the inclusion of sexuality, but that may not be so. Consanguineous sex can be expected between those who practice consanguinamory; couples, triads, or quads who are consanguinamorous. Some people would call this “intrafamilial sex” or “hyperendogamy.”

Please note that as always, this is referring to consensual sex, not to sexual assault, rape, statutory rape, child rape, or child molestation.
— — —

5 comments:

  1. Keith, honestly, if you could understand the harm that this view of same gender and gender crossover causes to the earth, and the reasons behind this massive effort to depopulate earth by those who also would disarm and then enslave you the same as they did in Russia and Germany, it would scare the Hell out of you, and the natural design of our genders would be a thing you would fight for, instead of against.

    At 71, it's not been my privilege to watch the degeneration and depopulation of people and the disastrous decline of respect for Life that accompanies same gender sexual relationships. Thankfully, this movement, and the promoters, are self-eliminating. If you only could waken before it's over for you . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that mean if you had your way, you would disallow consanguinous relationships? If so, how would you implement such regulations?

      Furthermore, what entitles you to do so?

      Delete
  2. agreed that it needs to be added to the dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I attract toward my sister sexually how to convince her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's my best general advice: https://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

      Delete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.