Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

GSA Sparks an Intense Love

If my recollection is correct, this is the 42nd ongoing relationship I've covered through exclusive interviews in which the lovers are denied the freedom to be open about their love and are, by law, denied the freedom to marry and have that marriage treated equally under the law.

The attractive lovers in the interview below are into their forties and more than competent at living their lives. They should be free to decide for themselves if they want to be together, with our without marriage. Yet they face discrimination and prejudice for their love, and must hide the truth. They aren't hurting anyone; why should they have to hide their love and be denied their rights?


Read the interview below and see for yourself what they have to say. You may think their relationship is interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, but either way, should they be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights?

As you'll see, Genetic Sexual Attraction can be extremely intense. BE WARNED that the discussion gets somewhat explicit.



*****

FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: You are genetic half-siblings in a sexual relationship? Who is older and by how much?

Anonymous Female: Yes. He’s five years older. We’re in our early and mid-forties.




FME: Are you married or have you ever been married?

Anonymous Female: Yes, I am currently legally married. We have lived separate lives and have not had intimacy in over five. We have separate rooms, etc. It’s a platonic co-parenting situation with the father of my two daughters [preteen/early teen].

Anonymous Male: After meeting my sister, I decided to be estranged from my wife.  Note that the marriage was already in the end stages but one day, because of the obsession in these GSA cases, my sister couldn’t get a hold of me which caused her anxiety. So I made it so that she could by leaving my wife. This was approximately two weeks after meeting my sister.

After leaving my wife, I moved from the west side of the state to the east side to be close to my sister.  I currently have roommates and am pleased with my location and the freedom for my sister and I to enjoy my environment stress-free. My roommates have no idea that we are related and have not questioned the fact that we look like each other.


FME: How would you describe your sexual orientation and your relationship orientation?

Anonymous Male: I would describe my sexual orientation as heterosexual but bi-curious. I have acted on the latter but it’s definitely not for me. I would consider myself highly open-minded however.

Anonymous Female: I consider myself bisexual although I'm not a fan of labels. I was against monogamy before I met my brother.


FME: What kind of relationship, if any, did you have while you were growing up? What was family life like? What was your childhood like?

Anonymous Female: I had zero idea he ever existed until I was told at age thirty-nine. I was lied to my whole life by my mother who told me my my custodial dad was my biological dad, who committed suicide when I was eleven. My mom died in 2008 and never uttered a word about my biological father and two half-brothers. My childhood was very strange due to both parents being mentally ill. All my life I questioned and just "felt" my dad was not biological dad.


FME: When/how did sexual affection become a part of your relationship?

Anonymous Female: The sexual attraction was instant for both of us. The night after I found out he was my brother I started looking at photos of him. I found myself becoming sexually aroused and was up all night with very confusing thoughts. The next day we talked and he also reported feeling similar feelings. We met physically on that Monday and within an hour of meeting we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. That night we did everything but full sex due to his feelings of being uncomfortable. I absolutely would have done it that night.

Anonymous Male: I first saw a photo of my sister after my Dad passed away and I was informed of her. I found her on Facebook. I was told not to contact her and so I abided by the family’s wishes. Her picture was amazing, I could see that she looked like me and sensed that we would be a lot alike. What I saw though was my little sister and I had no sexual undertones at all at seeing her picture initially.

Interestingly, as I mourned my Dad, I had a tremendous amount of joy learning of my sister, who I then had to mourn because I couldn’t contact her. Eventually, however, I was told that outside contact was made with her and basically the ok was given to meet her.

We contacted via Facebook and, later that evening, by phone. After the phone call and hearing her voice, I pulled her picture up and masturbated to her. Afterwards, I was questioning if I was insane or depraved.  A couple days later, I volunteered that I was having strange feelings and she stopped me mid-sentence and told me she knew exactly what I was going to say and that she was feeling the same. The following day, we met in-person and since the phone call admissions were made, the relationship was primed for sexual activity. It was love at first sight. I was holding her hand within five minutes. We went to the bar and had a couple drinks.  After leaving the bar, in the car, things got wild. I would say that I made the first move.

Anonymous Female: For me it was totally natural and exactly what I wanted.


FME: Before this had you ever thought this would be possible or enjoyable; did you have any opinion one way or the other about close relatives or family members being together or Genetic Sexual Attraction?

Anonymous Male: Obviously, I knew the [his state] stereotypes of incestuous back-wood hicks. I never knew such perfect love was possible. Ironically, it has to be with a family member to make it so perfect, unfortunately. I have zero attraction to other family members due to the Westermarck Effect.  My opinion about Genetic Sexual Attraction is that it is absolutely amazing! It is not gross; quite the contrary. Relationships with ‘normal’ people are out of the question from this point on. My opinion about family members who engage in this is similar to yours. You can’t help who you fall in love with. I didn’t look for this; it looked for me! It landed right in my lap, thank God!  Exactly when I needed it, too!


FME: Describe your relationship now.

Anonymous Male: My role in this relationship is as follows: Brother, Lover, Boyfriend, surrogate Father (I have to show her who my Dad was) and absolute Best Friend. In the future it will be Husband. Our birth certificates show different Fathers. All of these roles are wrapped into one. Frankly, I don’t give a f--- what the government thinks because they’re ignorant and always have been.

We have been together for two months and it feels like forty years…in a good way.  I see us both as family and lovers.

Anonymous Female: We see each other as many different things: siblings, best friends, lovers, boyfriend/girlfriend. He is the only link to my bio father who is passed so that also comes into play. We are in a monogamous relationship at this point with no plans to include others. We believe it would ruin the sanctity of the relationship. We have only been together a short time but it feels like forever.


FME: How do you describe the sex or lovemaking now?

Anonymous Female: The sex is the most intense sex I've ever engaged in. We actually do enjoy the kink part and definitely play that up. We were both highly sexual individuals in our lives before we met so it is a big part of the attraction. It is incredibly primal and raw. We do things together that we have never engaged in with others due to the instant level of comfort. The kissing is the most extreme and soulful I've ever experienced with another person in my life.

Anonymous Male: Usually our lovemaking will begin primal and end up gentle and loving. We are definitely in a closed monogamous relationship. When this first happened, the kink factor was off the charts and discussions were made about including others. That was quickly nixed as the relationship unfolded. This is very sacred. In my opinion, it’s a gift to be cherished privately, not shared. I have previously swapped and been in orgies. I’m certainly not opposed to those things; just not with my sister! There has been no other relationship since my sister. I also feel that I have an obligation to my Dad to keep it sacred as I show her who he was since he lives through me.

Interestingly, we have only had coitus fully one time as of yet but massive amounts of foreplay [of all sorts.] The only time it ever felt taboo was in the first hour of activity but I realized that it had to be natural. This was before I knew what GSA was. My intuition and pop psychology is fairly high. As far as the intensity of the sex, It is extremely hard to describe the connection. It’s almost cosmic, especially in the exchange of DNA. It’s quite incredible! There are literally zero boundaries and everything is possible. Whereas ‘normal’ couples struggle for years to break down the walls and inhibitions, I think there is an innate or default love and trust built into the relationship. I feel as the older brother it is my responsibility to keep it non-‘depraved’…by that I mean; no knives/cutting/violence/bestiality/extreme violence/caprophilia. Short of that, we can and do explore the outer edges with ease.

I suspect that as we evolve and spend the base level primal arena that we will enter the Tantric aspects.  Then we can surf the Universe together. It’s all a process really. As far as it feeling kinky, I have my moments where it amusingly enters my mind but for the most part, it feels like nothing. I can be ultra-erotic and sensual but it usually runs the gamut during the session. This is not wrong and there is an awesome amount of comfort. This is definitely the best sex I’ve ever had.  It’s quite mind blowing that after forty years of experience for her, I can make her [experience things she hasn’t before.]


FME: Does anyone in your life know the full, true nature/history of your relationship and how did they find out? What kind of steps, if any, have you had to take to keep your privacy?

Anonymous Male: Not one person in my life knows the full true nature. I use an allegory of a cliff. I can take a few to the edge of the cliff, letting them know that I’m attracted to her but denying any sort of sexual activity, but I will not go over the edge with them.  I prefer it that way with my family and friends. The ones that I have told have an understanding of it and one even gave us a safe place to spend time with each other in the beginning. Despite being male-female versions of each other, we act as a couple in public unless there is a chance that we may run into people we know. We realized that people will not be scrutinizing us because they are concerned with their own lives. In addition, if they did comment, it’s a known fact that people tend to date those that look familiar. We can also prove that we have different fathers on the birth certificate if it were ever to be pressed by others who doubt.

Anonymous Female: Three of my close friends know. Two are totally accepting yet worry about my minor children. My other friend has a very hard time accepting the fact that my brother and I are sexual and can be obsessive with each other. She thinks the relationship is very unhealthy and believes we should stop.


FME: Having to hide the full nature of your relationship from some people can be a disadvantage. Can you describe how that has been? Are there any other disadvantages? Conversely, do you think consanguineous relationships have some advantages and some things better than unrelated lovers?

Anonymous Male: I really have no problem hiding our relationship so long as we can act normally during most of our experiences. It has caused no stress for me. I can’t think of any other disadvantages. I think that this consanguineous relationship is a gift from the Universe or God…whatever you want to call it.  You basically have a partner that is perfectly designed for you. They look, think, act, dress and have similar intellectual interests like you. There are no sexual boundaries and are on the same page as you.  Note that it won’t be exactly the same due to environmental factors but the genetic predisposition is definitely real. If both siblings had similar environmental experiences and traumas, there is a good chance you will be perfect fits. This is the case in our relationship. I feel bad for ‘normal’ people. They will fight, claw and probably fail at trying to find true love.  They will probably settle, which was the case for me before meeting my sister. Few will ever be truly fulfilled. My sister, who fills every emptiness that was inside, does it effortlessly and doesn’t even know she’s doing it. Advantage us. We feel humbled, honored and special (not better than others) to be able to experience Agape, Philia, Eros and Storge LOVE as human beings on this Planet at this time in history.

Anonymous Female: It is quite difficult to hide. When we meet new people we introduce ourselves as a traditional boyfriend/girlfriend pair. We look a lot alike so we are always conscious of what others may see.


FME: What do you want to say to people who disapprove of your relationship, or disapprove of anyone having this kind of relationship?

Anonymous Male: I think of her best friend, despite knowing the GSA information and actually letting us know about it, is vehemently opposed to our relationship. She has said the most evil, vile and disgusting things about me without ever meeting me. I just refer to her and people like her as Plebians. They are ignorant scum and have no idea what this experience feels like. On the other hand there are those within her circle who can accept and intellectualize what is happening. They are more concerned about the home life of my sister and her psychological well-being. That is also my concern but these types of relationships are overwhelmingly powerful.  My answer to those that would say that I’m preying on my sister, who get categorized as Plebs, is that they should mind their own business. They are not to be listened to because we are consenting adults in our forties and are experiencing this thing firsthand. I did not set out to f--- my sister. It happened naturally and this is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me.


FME: Aside from the law, which I think is ridiculous, can you think of anything that would make relationships like this inherently wrong?

Anonymous Female: No not one thing. It's a beautiful and pure love like I've never experienced.

Anonymous Male: If the Westermarck Effect has been in place, we would not be having this conversation. I would consider that gross or wrong. Mind you, to each their own that do have incestuous relations, provided they are consenting adults and no abuse is occurring in those cases. The fact of the matter is that we are in a reverse Westermarck Effect and now I feel a kindred spirit that we have made it to the Garden. There is nothing wrong or immoral about a consanguineous relationship and consider those lucky that have the fortune to experience it.


FME: If you could get legally married, and that included protections against discrimination, harassment, etc., would you?

Anonymous Female: Yes, before this happened I was actually against monogamy. A lot of my prior beliefs have changed after falling so deeply in love.

Anonymous Male: I have no doubt that we are going to get married whether or not it is legal.  F--- them!


FME: What advice do you have for someone who may be experiencing these feelings for a relative or family member?

Anonymous Male: My advice is to be cautious because these things can ruin lives. I would also recommend that if both are consenting, go for it!  There is only one life and there is no love like this on the Earth except in this manner. In addition, find blogs like this for solace. You are not crazy and alone. Also continue to research GSA. Perhaps if things get too out of hand, acquire some therapy from a doctor who is aware of this and doesn’t judge. Be advised, there is a lot of obsession in these and it’s difficult to be away from each other for one day.

Anonymous Female: I do not believe this is wrong in anyway. It's the ultimate in pure love. We are so many different things to each other and it covers so many aspects.


FME: Any plans for the future?

Anonymous Female: Yes, we plan on being together and one day living together after I finish raising my daughters.

Anonymous Male: Baby steps. Be together when we can, live together, create some shared goals (perhaps a business). Get married. This is it!




*****


There you have it. Consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone and yet face discrimination and denial of their rights simply for loving each other. They are happy and in love, even supported by some of the people in their lives, and yet they are denied their fundamental right to marry.

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason.We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

This couple hasn't been together all that long, but there have been others brought together by GSA who started out very much like them and have lasted many years together.

You can read other interviews I have done here.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this.

Thank you to this brother and sister for doing this interview! If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page.
— — —

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.