Translate

Monday, August 15, 2022

I Enjoy Hearing From You

Over the years, thousands of people have reached out to me (Keith). I very much enjoy hearing from everyone (except the haters... although their lack of reason can be entertaining). Unfortunately, I often rely on the people who contact me to keep the conversations going, because there is one of me and many of you. Please don't hesitate to contact me, even just to say hello, even if it has been years since we communicated. 

Maybe you've been visiting this blog for years, maybe you're new, maybe you haven't ever reached out to me before. Please do! You're welcome to write to me, whether it is just to say hello, or ask a question, or update me on your life, or to tell me about yourself.

I never share what someone tells me privately with anyone else, unless they give me permission, so don't be shy.

Thanks!

Here are some of the ways to reach me.

— — —

9 comments:

  1. Hi Keith, really enjoy your blog and quite often read and comment on here. It's really important to promote equality and you do it very well! Keep up the good work! Thank you Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading the stories and your very balanced and mature advice,Keith.
    However, fresh Case Studies haven't been noticed for long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have added some this year. I can only add them as people agree to be interviewed.

      Delete
    2. Understood.Will browse from time to time.
      They are very enlightening.However,I have often wondered as to how a pair gets to know other pairs.Some have claimed to know many in NJ.
      Could it be the pair being seen together all the time or plain intuition?

      Delete
    3. Undestood.I have often wondered how a pair gets to know other pairs in incest.
      Is it intution or watching m/s,b/s (difficult to know if they are siblings or lovers)together all the time.
      There is a mention of meeting many in NJ.

      Delete
  3. Just as you have a Brithers and Sisters forum, why not a Mom-Son and Dad-Daughter onevas well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you're talking about. There is the Kindred Spirits forum, which is inclusive of all consanguinamorous relationships.

      Delete
    2. Thanks,Keith.
      Please direct me to the specific pages.Regards,

      Delete
    3. Read this: https://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-consanguinamorous-and-allies-have.html

      Delete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.