Friday, October 2, 2026

It’s Always Good to Hear From You

There is one of me here (and a few other people who do similar work elsewhere), and I’m doing this for free, and have to squeeze it in around the rest of my life. There are millions of you, thousands of whom have contacted me over the years. That means it’s difficult for me to keep in contact unless you keep reaching out. 

I always like hearing from people who are or have been lovers, the curious, the allies, questioning friends and family, and anyone who isn’t a closed-minded bigoted hater.

Whether you’ve been in contact with me (Keith) before or not, please feel free to reach out, even just to say hello.

Reach out to me privately via email at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, message me on Wire messaging app at fullmarriageequality, message me on Bluesky at @marriage-equality, and X at @FullMEquality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE. If your comment includes graphic descriptions of activity involving minors, it's not going to get published.