Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Expectant Parents Denied Their Right to Marry


There are scores of ongoing relationships I've covered through exclusive interviews in which the lovers are denied the freedom to be open about their love and are, by law, denied the freedom to marry and have that marriage treated equally under the law.

The woman and man interviewed below are consenting adults who should be free to decide for themselves if they will get married. Yet they face discrimination and prejudice for their love, and must hide the truth from just about everyone in their life. They aren't hurting anyone; why should they have to hide their love and be denied their rights?

Read the interview below and see for yourself what they have to say. You may think this relationship is interesting, or it might make you uncomfortable, or you might find it incredibly erotic, but whatever your reaction, should these lovers be denied equal access to marriage or any other rights?


*****


FULL MARRIAGE EQUALITY: Tell us about yourselves.

Anonymous Mom: I work in small office in middle of Pennsylvania. I am in my mid-forties, long-time divorced, and living with my young adult son. We have become very close in our relationship. He seems to be best thing that has happened to me.

Anonymous Son: I go to school full-time and work part-time. My mother and I are close and are in love with each other.


FME: How would you describe your sexual orientation and your relationship orientation... are you heterosexual, bisexual, what? Are you a monogamist, polyamorist, or....?

AM: I am bisexual. We are not poly, but would like to meet other mom-son couples or people with open minds.

AS: I‘m a straight male. We are with only each other for now, but looking to meet others who are open to this relationship.


FME: Is it just the two of you living together?

AS: It is just the two of us for now.


FME: To be clear, you are in a romantic and sexual relationship with each other, and you are biological mother and son?

AM: We are in a romantic relationship, but the mother-son part is also a daily part of our life.  Yes, he is all mine; I gave him birth.

AS: I would say our relationship is all of the above. I was fortunate enough to be born to my mom, the person I love most.


FME: What was family like while you were raising him? What kind of relationship did the two of you have? Was sex a topic that was discussed, and how?

AM: I grew up in a Catholic family, where religion was very big part of life. I got married, had my son, but [my marriage] just was not what it was supposed to be.  We both decided to divorce and I had few boyfriends here and there. My last boyfriend was abusive, and in our last fight, my son stepped in and told him to leave. He was the strong shoulder I was crying on.

AS: I grew up Catholic, but never much practiced it. We went to church every now and then. There was no sex talked about in our house until that night.


FME: Tell us more about that night.

AM: He chased out my ex-boyfriend. I was crying. He was hugging me. Things happened. I don't know how, but we kissed and I felt comfort in his arms. This kiss got both of us carried away, and we had sex.

AS: After shielding my mom from her boyfriend, we had very good sex. But our relationship didn’t start until we got committed to our relationship, as it is now.


FME: Can you describe your feelings during or after that night?

AM: I felt very guilty about having sex with him I kept saying it was wrong, how could I do that to him, etc.  But we talked and he kept telling me “It’s OK Mom, I love you more than just a mom” and he kept telling me “What happened between us was natural” and “I will always love you.” He made me feel comfortable enough to do it again and again. Now we are so much in love, just like any other boyfriend-girlfriend couple.

AS: I loved the feeling. I loved that we were making love, not only having sex. But her emotions got best of her by the end. We talked about it and now we are here.


FME: Before this had you ever thought this would be possible or enjoyable? Do you, or have you had feelings like this for any other close family members? Any prior experience with family?

AM: No, prior to that I had no feelings about any family relationship. I am very happy where we are today and won’t give it up for anything. Now, knowing that my sister is bi as well, I would one day like her to join us in our relationship.

AS: I didn't know if it would  be possible, but I wanted to be with her. I always thought Mom had great body and always wanted to make love to her over and over again. I’d always wanted to have sex with her. It was my fantasy that came true.


FME: Did you know he felt the way?

AM: He has told me that he’d wanted a sexual relationship with me, but only said so well into our relationship. He told me that he and his friends think I am sexy and hot-looking.


FME: Does anyone know that you are mother and son AND romantically involved?

AM: The are some very close friends that know about us and they are OK with it.

AS: No family knows.


FME: How do you describe the lovemaking now? Taboo? Natural? Especially erotic? Do you agree with those who say it is the best sex?

AM: I would say our sexual relationship is just normal lovemaking for most part. Being taboo does add excitement to it and I would agree with people who say that it is the best sex. I, for one, can say it is greatest sex ever with him, and always will be.

AS: I would agree to all of that but we are in love. Being with my own mom does create excitement for me.


FME: Describe your relationship now. What are your living arrangements? Do you keep separate bedrooms for real, for show, or not at all? Do you see each other as family or lovers, or are those two roles inseparable at this point?

AM: We have been together for a couple of years. We both have our own rooms in case some family stops over, but we sleep in my bed every day for the most part. We do see each other as lovers, but we still have that mom and son relationship, too. I don't think you should separate those  two roles. I would say we are girlfriend boyfriend. I am very proud to be his girl.

AS: We see each other as family lovers I don't think you can separate those. She will always be Mom, but my lover as well.


FME: Have either of you had other lovers since your relationship with each other became sexual, and have any of them known about your relationship with each other?

AM: I have had one girlfriend and yes, she knows about us and she has joined us at times, but we have our own relationship as well. My son is the only guy for me now.

AS: We have not had any relationships with others; it’s just us. Mom does have he girlfriend, but it’s very casual and I am OK with it.


FME: Do you have any children together?

AM: I am due mid-February and hoping all is well with the baby. Looking very much forward to having a baby again.

AS: It will be the most exciting day of our life together as we start a family of our own.


FME: What kind of steps, if any, have you had to take to keep your privacy? Are you able to act like a couple in public?

AM: With our age difference, we don't show affection in public. We live in a small town. But once he is a bit older, I am sure we will go out as couple. I don't mind being a cougar or MILF.

AS: For most part, we keep our life private, but there are some occasions that we can show affection when we know no one around knows us.


FME: Having to hide the full nature of your relationship from some people can be a disadvantage. Can you describe how that has been? Are there any other disadvantages?

AM: The only negative part is that we can’t show our love to the world.  But it will change in due time as he gets older and we move from this town.


FME:  What do you want to say to people who disapprove of your relationship, or disapprove of anyone having this kind of relationship? What's your reply to those who would say that this is a mother preying on her son and that he can’t truly consent?.

AM: I would tell them, “Open your eyes and see a man and woman who are in love. We both are adults and can make up our own minds on who we want to spend our life with.”

AS: There is no need to say anything. Hopefully one day they will see the light as well; that two people are in love.


FME: If you could get legally married and that included protections against discrimination, harassment, etc., would you?

AS: Yes I would.

AM: Yes, without question. I’m hoping that one day he will ask me.

AS: We soon will have ceremony at home to commit to each other.


FME: What advice do you have for someone who may be thinking about having a relationship like this?

AM: I would tell them to go for it. There is no better love than love of your own as they can see by our example. Be true to yourself.

AS: I agree with Mom that there is no better love than love of mom and son or any other family member. Be yourself and do not care of what others think. They are just jealous of your relationship.


FME: Any plans for the future?

AM:  To have more children to make our family complete.

AS: To love her as my mother-lover and life partner and make our family complete.


FME: Anything else to add?

AM: Just be true to yourself and your relationship. It’s like any other relationship but it just happened to be with my son.

AS: It has been great since we been together and I will love you forever, Mom.



*****


There you have it. A mother and son who are consenting adults who aren't hurting anyone and yet face discrimination and denial of their rights simply for loving each other. They are happy and in love, yet they are denied their fundamental right to marry. They could be still be criminally prosecuted in most US states because they are mother and son having sex.

Why should they be denied their rights? There’s no good reason.We need to recognize that all adults should be free to be with any and all consenting adults as they mutually consent, and part of doing that is adopting relationship rights for all, including full marriage equality sooner rather than later. People are being hurt because of a denial of their basic human rights to love each other freely.

You can read other interviews I have done here.

If you are in a relationship like this and are looking for help or others you can talk with, read this
If you want to be interviewed about your "forbidden" relationship, connect with me by checking under the "Get Connected" tab there at the top of the page.

If you know someone who is in a relationship like this, please read this.

Thank you to Anonymous Mom and Anonymous Son for doing this interview! We wish you well in your intergenerational consanguinamorous relationship and with your growing family!
— — —

5 comments:

  1. I think they should be allowed to marry. I don't think anyone should have the right to deny consenting adults to marry. I'm also in a mother son relationship and love him more than anything, he's my son, my lover and life long partner. We also want to marry. I hope one day that we will be allowed. And want to wish you two the best and congrats on your family you're starting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anonymous, and congrats on your love. If we're not already in contact please write me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com

      Delete
    2. How fake can this be??

      Delete
    3. We have no idea if it is or not.

      Delete
  2. Have they met other incestuous couples,as desired by her?

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments will have to be approved, so your comment may not appear for several hours. Feedback is welcome, including disagreement. I only delete/reject/mark as spam: spam, vulgar or hateful attacks, repeated spouting of bigotry from the same person that does not add to the discussion, and the like. I will not reject comments based on disagreement, but if you don't think consenting adults should be free to love each other, then I do not consent to have you repeatedly spout hate on my blog without adding anything to the discourse.

If you want to write to me privately, then either contact me on Facebook, email me at fullmarriageequality at yahoo dot com, or tell me in your comment that you do NOT want it published. Otherwise, anything you write here is fair game to be used in a subsequent entry. If you want to be anonymous, that is fine.

IT IS OK TO TALK ABOUT SEX IN YOUR COMMENTS, BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY AS I WANT THIS BLOG TO BE AS "SAFE FOR WORK" AS POSSIBLE.